lj without ducking

Started by heiss
22/04/2007 16:16
Page 2 of 8
Bibo22/04/2007 22:55

231

Fact_or_Fiction22/04/2007 23:23

230

BooLiSH22/04/2007 23:27

HeHe nice guys :)

Tjub go for more
nice Bibo

fuzzerd22/04/2007 23:27

I think I've done 230 a long time ago. its a bit diffrent from normal ljing.

r0fl22/04/2007 23:56

ducking adds exactly 20 units to your jump, so if you did 230 without duck that means you did 250...

ANtye23/04/2007 00:08

after used its only 250, I did it easy Oo 230
Its all the feeling in your mind xD

ok, Im going for 231 :F
[ Edited Mon Apr 23 2007, 12:12AM ]

Tafatt23/04/2007 00:54

ducking adds exactly 20 units to your jump, so if you did 230 without duck that means you did 250...

r0fl

I think ducking gives extra units depending on the speed you have in the jump. A slow jump will not get as much extra units from ducking as a fast one.

faker mapper23/04/2007 01:42

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/230.dem

230 after 3 minutes :D

going for 231

ANtye23/04/2007 02:11

231 is not so easy like 230 ;] damn..

EDIT: did 231 in cople of tries in kzno Oo
http://yy.lv/download.php?f=39240

[ Edited Mon Apr 23 2007, 02:16AM ]

Volsfootball23/04/2007 03:11

nice people, I swear to yall, I'm going to return I HAVEN'T QUIT KZ if all yall were wondering. I just don't have internet in my room since the wiring and the connections to my modem is screwed up and my dad or I can't fix it. So. . .Its been like 1 and a half months since I actually played but I will come back and try this. :D

¤ syKotic ¤23/04/2007 06:30

you better come back scrub... we miss you !!

tjubby23/04/2007 16:38

232 with count :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5tt14z

233 after a few tryes :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9u8gzy

did 231 normal lj aswell
[ Edited Mon Apr 23 2007, 04:41PM ]

heiss23/04/2007 17:17

gj ;D gogo more ;D

r0fl23/04/2007 17:21

Originally posted by r0fl
ducking adds exactly 20 units to your jump, so if you did 230 without duck that means you did 250...

Tafatt

I think ducking gives extra units depending on the speed you have in the jump. A slow jump will not get as much extra units from ducking as a fast one.


nah im pretty sure its exactly 20 units, and theres no difference. 230 no duck = 250, 231=251 and so on :D

so this thread is kinda senseless, but fun i guess :D

ANtye23/04/2007 17:29

Thats kinda stupid.. I did 251 so meny times and now 231+20 is 251, BUT no 252 -_-

tjubby23/04/2007 17:40

You cant think like that rofl because when you have to duck your speed slows down and it gets different. And you cant strafe good either when you duck.

ScooteR23/04/2007 21:37

Thats kinda stupid.. I did 251 so meny times and now 231+20 is 251, BUT no 252 -_-

ANtye

did you really do 251 so many times ? I'd like to see some demos pls
Ive done 229 in the past when seaK had a lj movie in which he shows 230 , 242 bhop and some other cool ljs (i think the movie was by neppo)

ANtye23/04/2007 22:02

251 in LJ threed
251 usp
also I recorded 251 with HLtV for movie.
I did this 251 in servers cuple of times. But 252 is damn far Oo

Some times I wonder to, why I can make 251 (my record) in ~5-10min but can 252.. I cahnge sens, accelration setting etc, nothing helps xD
[ Edited Mon Apr 23 2007, 10:02PM ]

fuzzerd23/04/2007 22:17

I'm guessing I never did 230 then, pretty sure I did at least 226 though. which would have been 246 my record at the time. but also your forgetting that you can strafe a little extra if you didn't already hit the block before you duck.

SiMen.wY29/04/2007 00:23

231

Page 2 of 8

Please log in to post replies.