Some "new" jumps on nuke.
Hey.. Don't know if these are new or old, I don't watch so many videoes with these kind of jumps, but here goes:
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5007/denuke0000ih4.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8749/denuke0001rc4.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/415/denuke0002kp6.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2500/denuke0003cs1.jpg
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7540/denuke0004hx1.jpg
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5302/denuke0005vr4.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/348/denuke0006sh0.jpg
Forgive me if some of them are old. ;)
Have only made one or two of them, but they are probably easy for some of you guys, and if too easy (or hard :o) load up another version of it or something if you want. :)
- Oh, and if anyone is wondering what that grey/blue stuff on the box is, it's my spray, which looks like this:
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8779/denuke0007wj5.jpg
:)
Gl & hf
:D
didnt know the 2nd jump
didnt know the 2nd jump
antye I hope you are joking, people do it backward easy with no strafe :/
Originally posted by Hanniballdidnt know the 2nd jump
Originally posted by ibra_Originally posted by Hanniballdidnt know the 2nd jump
Edit: didn't know Antye's jump is possible :o
*joke*
[ Edited Mon Apr 23 2007, 04:53PM ]
2 is new but weird to jump?, sum are ez and the third is impossible
[ Edited Mon Apr 23 2007, 05:09PM ]
Lol uberhard :/ can't even do it with scout.
Ok, seriously, i knew about half of the jumps...
Well, are there any of you that can do nr. 2, then? :P
Originally posted by ibra_Originally posted by Hanniballdidnt know the 2nd jump
1 - igna made it on he's movie
2 - new
3 - impossible
others are old :D
The 2nd isn't hard, I've got a demo :p
Second one is uber ez and its fucked I think you can just walk over it if you duck. XD
only 2nd its new but its really ez
Originally posted by fakerOriginally posted by ibra_Originally posted by Hanniballdidnt know the 2nd jump
Antye I din't know for this jump wow is it hard ?
yeah, I could do it only with scout ;[
Please log in to post replies.