Greatest jumper there is !

Started by stinnZ mapper
23/04/2007 16:57
Page 1 of 2
stinnZ mapper23/04/2007 16:57

I saw a video at youtube that I had to share with you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ5sLOOrK9E&NR=1

This guys show us that nothing is impossible when it comes to jumping in counter strike. His strafes and bhops are so smooth that I got orgasm while watching.

His time is unbelievable : 6:21 :o :o

BooLiSH23/04/2007 17:53

very skilled player...

impressive...

Murvelman23/04/2007 18:48

I can feel that orgasm coming...

DHT- Tournament #123/04/2007 18:55

I think someone posted that link before =O

Really old.. but i love it ;D

Makes you realise how good you really are, OMG :P
[ Edited Mon Apr 23 2007, 07:36PM ]

Fatalis23/04/2007 19:26

He did most of the jumps without even strafing! WOWWWWwwwwwww

4`Ce23/04/2007 19:36

what an idiot

Mj`23/04/2007 21:27

USELESS TOPIC lol

puppetz mapper23/04/2007 23:01

Great LJ technique. Think I am gonna use that in the future. ^^
And the way he does cornerjumps. Hahahahahaha ...

Go go go xtremeblock! :D

stinnZ mapper24/04/2007 00:57

I´m waiting for him to submit his sandblock demo :)

ajR`24/04/2007 02:59

Better than me! :(((

NoEx mapper24/04/2007 03:36

NUMBER ONE XD

I want those 4 mins of my life back right now... >:(

Contrarly to the jumper skill, the music is really nice :D Anybody know the song name?

The guy has been so flammed in the youtube comments, this is so sad xD

rinkon mapper24/04/2007 05:06(edited 26/07/2015 11:01)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

PrEn1uMz24/04/2007 13:29

his w-straff are uber nice !

NoEx mapper24/04/2007 13:31

Thx rinkon! <3

BooLiSH24/04/2007 13:56

lol comment^^

zeeep (18 hours ago)
you suck at this climbing just uninstal cs

CelebratioN25/04/2007 15:38

he is my idol !

dEMolite mapper25/04/2007 16:07

comment must be *censored* *gg*

sbzvln Tournament #225/04/2007 17:37

HE IS BETTER THAN 50 PERCENT HERE YO NUBS

stinnZ mapper25/04/2007 17:54

don't lie sebz you know he is atleast better than 80 - 90%

if not even more :)
[ Edited Wed Apr 25 2007, 05:54PM ]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.