sensivity

Started by sandero
23/04/2007 19:34
Page 2 of 6
DRUNKEN MASTER23/04/2007 23:22

5 @ 2000 dpi
logitech g5 in da house

IllDepence23/04/2007 23:32

2 for everything :D

tob11123/04/2007 23:37

Whats dpi and how can i check it? oO

BooLiSH24/04/2007 00:21

and how can i check it? oO

tob111


can't find any information either...

3,6 for everything, dunno why^^

Bibo24/04/2007 01:43

regular cs: 4
kreedzing: 5

flipsyde`

Murvelman24/04/2007 06:41

Whats dpi and how can i check it? oO

tob111

DPI = dots per inch
I dunno if you can check it on normal mouses (or is it mice oO), but on many newer gaming mouses there is programs and buttons for switching it.

tob11124/04/2007 14:42

I have a Mx510..Does that mean i have 510 dpi? :D

IllDepence24/04/2007 14:51

no^^
the Logitech MX510 has 800dpi
I have a MX518 and it has 1600dpi :D

tob11124/04/2007 14:53

Ah okay thx ;)

sandero24/04/2007 16:09

is it important that you have a good mouse, cause i just got a simple logitech mouse :P.
i cant imagine that jumping would go a lot better with a mouse of 70 euro +.

CelebratioN24/04/2007 16:23

kz : max 5
regular : 3.4

Lac.03/05/2007 19:58

Regular cs: 1.7

Kz: 10 - 13 :)

puppetz mapper03/05/2007 20:17

I don't play regular CS anymore. :) But when I climb or surf I use 7.1 atm...
But in my eyes this thread is pretty meaningless, since you can't count with the sens in CS, because there are many factors, like acceleration, mouse, and so on that could change your default sens.

tarGet14/05/2007 23:34

5

BooLiSH14/05/2007 23:54

5

tarGet


clear and brief :! :P

PepoX15/05/2007 00:09

use 5 as much for kz as for shots

maniac15/05/2007 00:16

mhhh... u wrote sensitivity wrong :D

windows sens: standard
cs sens: 3 @ 2000dpi (G5)

same like zocker <3

EHEH.benne15/05/2007 00:35

2.2
orginal windows-sens and like 400 dpi i guess

Jurpo15/05/2007 09:12

shooting: 3.5
kz: 6 :O

smallmuck15/05/2007 13:45

Shooting 8. @ 400 DPI
KZ 10 @ 400 DPI

Logitech G5 refreshed.

Page 2 of 6

Please log in to post replies.