My JumpBug movie

Started by Cello
27/04/2007 16:17
Page 1 of 1
Cello27/04/2007 16:17

Hi guys,

after the newspost I've created a second movie about the "jumpbug". -It's not my best work.
It is no guide but I'm a jumpnoob and did the bug. =)

Download here


hF


[ Edited ]

stinnZ mapper27/04/2007 16:35

I watched it, and I think that you need to explain how to do the jump bug and maby show the landing from another view.

but not bad movie =)

sbzvln Tournament #227/04/2007 16:58

senseless :(

Cello27/04/2007 17:39

I know, it is not mz best work.
I will create a better movie. ;)
---3-4 days------

.FLIPSYDE27/04/2007 18:43

hm pretty nice.. bit short but i love jump bug movies :p

Cello27/04/2007 19:24

I think i will create a JumpBug movie =)
Post demos in #Cello @Qnet

sbzvln Tournament #228/04/2007 17:17

china jumpbug movie ftw
http://www.simen.cn/soft/uploadsoft/kz/movie/simen/jumpbug.wmv
http://files.filefront.com//;7023932;/
[ Edited Sat Apr 28 2007, 05:17PM ]

.FLIPSYDE28/04/2007 18:58

oh my god i think we got a jumpbug-master-jumper :D nais

tho the ingame sound sucks :)

EHEH.benne28/04/2007 21:16

imo there cant be no good jumpbug movies since u cant preform any tricks that makes it harder unless u dont do a jumpbug close to and edge and jumps down again and so on and makes like a trippe/double jumpbug, if its not like that i dont get why u should make a jumpbug movie :)
edit: what i mean its like making a movie about the edgebug on nuke @ bombboxes (can be seen in EB-guide)
[ Edited Sat Apr 28 2007, 09:20PM ]

.FLIPSYDE28/04/2007 23:08

imo there cant be no good jumpbug movies since u cant preform any tricks that makes it harder unless u dont do a jumpbug close to and edge and jumps down again and so on and makes like a trippe/double jumpbug, if its not like that i dont get why u should make a jumpbug movie :)

EHEH.benne


yo, just realized it, the movie got kinda boring, to that this sounds kinda hard, but seeing you jump like 20 times without any damage.. well the fact that this technique is hard makes it interesting, tho after a while it's nothin' new... :/ sry

beuhnoix28/04/2007 23:52

gj! Good jumper OO

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.