CS 1.6 KZ/Bhop Redesign

Started by cojke
30/03/2026 12:11
Page 1 of 1
cojke30/03/2026 12:11

Hey friends, I'm product designer, currently without a job and I'm a bit bored of the job tbh..

However I've been playing a lot of bhop recently and I've had an idea to redesign cs1.6, and make a bit more focused version of Interface, mostly around kz,bhop, but if you prefer you can also play other things.


I'm looking for ideas (UI/UX wise), if you have any please write it down, it would help, I',m also streaming this journey, dk if I can share links here but if possible I will, if anyone wants to follow along.


I'm attaching what I currently have made (just a home page)

https://imgur.com/a/WlLztNw

sekai mapperrecord holder31/03/2026 01:04

That looks pretty cool O.O
I don't have any suggestions tho, but how did you even make that? Is that even inside the cs?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.