kzno_xtremeblock minimap?

Started by BooLiSH
30/04/2007 00:36
Page 1 of 1
BooLiSH30/04/2007 00:36

Hi,
was just playing around a bit...

I always have problems with some of the jumps on this minimap.. I think there are 2 quite at the beginning which i cant do...

I would like you to record a demo of the whole minimap... doesn't have to be firsttry at all jumps..

maybe i'm just too bad...

cheers :up:
[ Edited ]

faker mapper30/04/2007 01:31

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/dem.zip

BooLiSH30/04/2007 01:45

ah ok thx O_O

nice!^^

Volsfootball30/04/2007 06:27

faker to the rescue!

sbzvln Tournament #230/04/2007 11:02

:D

Murvelman01/05/2007 00:33

nice :D

stinnZ mapper01/05/2007 18:08

There is one jump that is really hard. It is at the beggining and seems to be to high to be possible.

KNiFEAR02/05/2007 08:23

that minimap is kinda ez imo, just watch out for gravity bugs ^^

BooLiSH02/05/2007 13:48

that minimap is kinda ez imo, just watch out for gravity bugs ^^

KNiFEAR



o.O :confused:

ichirou02/05/2007 13:55

Originally posted by KNiFEAR
that minimap is kinda ez imo, just watch out for gravity bugs ^^

BooLiSH


o.O :confused:


He probably meant that all jumps there are highjumps.
I think that minimap is harder than the actual map :D

puppetz mapper02/05/2007 14:05

Ye, agree with ichirou there. Though it's a lot shorter, there are still some very hard jumps there.

Murvelman02/05/2007 14:51

Imo it's not that hard...

faker mapper02/05/2007 15:13

It's not that hard at all, you just have to "learn" the jumps... You can do all of the jumps with 2 nice strafes and a good prestrafe (which is pretty much the hardest thing in doing this jumps because the blocks/stones are pretty small/weird).
[ Edited Wed May 02 2007, 03:13PM ]

puppetz mapper02/05/2007 16:42

I have just tried it again, and completed it, with checks, though. It's not as hard as last time I played it xD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.