kz_stealthhangar sc

Started by In[10]sE
30/04/2007 04:11
Page 2 of 2
StoileN07/05/2007 15:39

dunno if anyone already said it, but i think this way the sc at the bhop part is a bit easier
http://www.sendspace.com/file/btiryw

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy28/10/2007 23:59

maybe it's old... it's uberold for me... but it's not in brian's demo...

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8008/kzstealthhangar0000hg7.jpg

I have demo... but I think it's useless.. I can upload if someone wants it...

just jump to the wall to "surf" up and get to the block...
the sc's right when you press the start button... so it saves some time ;)

PepoMerca29/10/2007 00:02

new for me, gj

LOLLY mapper29/10/2007 00:19

maybe it's old... it's uberold for me... but it's not in brian's demo...

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8008/kzstealthhangar0000hg7.jpg

I have demo... but I think it's useless.. I can upload if someone wants it...

just jump to the wall to "surf" up and get to the block...
the sc's right when you press the start button... so it saves some time ;)

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy


GJ! But old for me =)

k3G29/10/2007 00:32

old but hard , gj :D

Murvelman29/10/2007 00:59

It's been posted before.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.