lico_valley sc's

Started by ajR`
30/04/2007 08:49
Page 1 of 1
ajR`30/04/2007 08:49

I just skimmed through the map pretty quickly, but found these...

I couldn't make this one, but thought it could be possible.. (Let me know)
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/lico_sc.jpg

and or

I couldn't make this lj'ing from the block, but could make the bhop, saves you from going around the building.
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/lico_sc2-1.jpg

Easy one I found, just jump on it and go on up. :P
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/lico_sc3-1.jpg
[ Edited ]

stask0 Tournament #230/04/2007 10:29

lol nice sc's :)

sbzvln Tournament #230/04/2007 11:05

nice ones :D

stinnZ mapper30/04/2007 16:30

Nice sc's and I like the way how you draw the sc's :)

CelebratioN30/04/2007 17:03

gj

Mehz01/05/2007 12:15

heres another 1:

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=licovalleysctp0.jpg

.FLIPSYDE01/05/2007 13:08

heres another 1:

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=licovalleysctp0.jpg

Mehz


tried it once but i slided down again.. possible? :D if yes, i need a need pc :D

nice scs

Mehz01/05/2007 14:19

I did it 25729 times so its possible :P

Murvelman01/05/2007 22:22

Im pretty sure the first one is possible, can't do it myself though...

ichirou02/05/2007 00:54

Nice shortcuts aL- =)

elITe^02/05/2007 11:51

n1n1, knew about them b4 the release ^^ gj tho

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.