Strange problem in cs

Started by Aly007
01/05/2007 12:16
Page 1 of 1
Aly00701/05/2007 12:16

For like 1 month I have a problem in cs, dont know what happend but my textures in cs looks very strange, 1st I thought is from the vga drivers, but i reinstalled the them 3 days ago, i also reinstalled steam and there where no changes what so ever, so i dont know what to do :( I dont use a cfg, is not from gl_picmip 1. And now some pictures: HERE, HERE is from a medium distance AND HERE is close to the box, this is the way the textures schould look from high and medium distance. If some1 knows how 2 solve my problem i would be really grateful :X No format pls I prefers playing this way. Another screensshot Here
sorry 4 my english :D

Mr.Jumper01/05/2007 13:29

maybe its ur graphic card which is defect ... check the graphic in other games. If ur graphic card is not the problem check ur graphic settings in cs. use open GL and 800x600

Jann!K01/05/2007 14:15

gl_texturemode GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR

if that dont work dun ask me !

Aly00701/05/2007 14:54

it work thank you very much unli1 i lov u <3

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.