Small cg_nowhere sc

Started by ajR`
03/05/2007 23:37
Page 1 of 1
ajR`03/05/2007 23:37

Havn't seen this before so I guess its new? It's not in WR anyway.. :P
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/cg.jpg

I've only tried this a couple times but couldn't make it, perhaps a small sc?
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/cg2.jpg


[ Edited ]

sbzvln Tournament #204/05/2007 00:33

second one is kinda ez and 1st one old for me, but n1 find ^^'
[ Edited Fri May 04 2007, 12:34AM ]

h1m1 mapper04/05/2007 06:49

n1 find ^^

sbzvln
;)

[ Edited Fri May 04 2007, 11:15AM ]

DaMp mapper04/05/2007 12:58

the second one could be done easyer ...

DHT- Tournament #104/05/2007 17:21

@sbzvln aka t3h smil3y st3al3r xD

@topic: Nice, didn't know em' =D Because I don't got the map xD

sbzvln Tournament #204/05/2007 22:45

Hahaha ! :o you too xD isnt yours!! :confused:
[ Edited Fri May 04 2007, 11:06PM ]

DaMp mapper04/05/2007 23:15

DHT ! change this and download this map :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.