Need plugin (xxx thread) sorry :P

Started by z4ki
04/05/2007 15:04
Page 1 of 1
z4ki04/05/2007 15:04

Hi, I'm new here and i have just started jumping. Longjumps 236 units so far, but I'm quite nervous and when I'm jumping i get upset because of starting every single jump from start position. I'm must climb the edge and get position... and... grrr... every time :P I was searching for a plugin that lets me save my position and allows to go there by putting a button :) but i didn't find it. I found a kz_multiplugin but it doesn't work for kz_longjumps. Can someone help me please??? ufff...

FLR04/05/2007 15:34

click on misc to the left and dl prokreedz
or just click here
[ Edited Fri May 04 2007, 03:35PM ]

z4ki04/05/2007 16:13

Done... and... "checkpoints disabled" Everything is all right on others maps (like kz_cellblock) but it doesn't work on longjumps. Any ideas how to fix it?

faker mapper04/05/2007 16:15

Add kz_longjumps in the climbing.ini :)

stinnZ mapper04/05/2007 16:25

like faker said add kz_longjumps in your climbing.ini it is in the config folder.

And don't forget to copy and paste the numbers :)

z4ki04/05/2007 16:30

hmm... wisely :D haven't checked there. Thanks a lot guys ^^

sbzvln Tournament #205/05/2007 00:26

i can give you my addons folder if u want just add me on msn ;)
[ Edited Sat May 05 2007, 01:15AM ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.