jumps on goldwood

Started by IGNA
04/05/2007 22:39
Page 1 of 1
IGNA04/05/2007 22:39

can u do them?
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3878/goldef3.png

try them, show demos !
[ Edited ]

DaMp mapper04/05/2007 23:15

no i can't

stask0 Tournament #204/05/2007 23:16

i think those jumps are imp .. dunno but i cant make them :P

sbzvln Tournament #205/05/2007 00:15

looks impossible, but im not sure before tjubby tried it :D
[ Edited Sat May 05 2007, 12:16AM ]

roblagger05/05/2007 02:09

lol looks impossible :(

Fact_or_Fiction05/05/2007 02:35

tried CJ with scout, both - impossssibleee..

tjubby05/05/2007 02:36

Im going to try them tomorrow when im not drunk :D. Dont say its imp yet :)

EHEH.benne05/05/2007 03:13

tjubby ;E nothing is imp for u

ichirou05/05/2007 15:46

I tried both of them... I couldn't even do them with bhop from a higher position which gives you boost.

I was kinda close to the 2nd jump tho, (the arrow to the right on the image), with bhop from a higher position... but couldn't make it :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.