Pure Pwnage - Episode 13

Started by ernstaugust
05/05/2007 16:20
Page 1 of 1
ernstaugust05/05/2007 16:20

hey guys,

the 13. Episode of the ultra uber mega nerd-series "Pure Pwnage" is out now!


http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes/13/


have fun :)

Murvelman05/05/2007 16:36

I watched it yesterday, it's good.
The xbox-battle is fuckin' hilarious! :D

1337ard05/05/2007 17:58

the entire show is hilarious, best online show EVER!!!!!

BooLiSH05/05/2007 18:18

lol what's that?

I started to doze off after some minutes...
and after i fast-forwarded (right spelling?) i wanted to sleep even more^^

Murvelman06/05/2007 19:05

lol what's that?

I started to doze off after some minutes...
and after i fast-forwarded (right spelling?) i wanted to sleep even more^^

BooLiSH

It's not funny if you haven't watched all episodes...

In[10]sE06/05/2007 19:26

it is very funny all this show , but u have to watch them all.. not just one episode...

i tottaly love ep 2 :D
"the girls just repeled my attacks u know.. like they have a base defense or something u know..." :)))

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.