n00b map pack

Started by Felix12346
07/05/2007 01:21
Page 2 of 2
dEMolite mapper18/08/2007 03:12

and again there isn't anymore a kz_beginner.
it is cg_beginner !!!

Marmalade18/08/2007 17:40

w/e. Same thing >.>

Scary Tournament #225/08/2007 10:17

The easiest and one of the funniest maps in KZ is kz_px_eaglecliff. I recommend you to try it dude :)

stinnZ mapper26/08/2007 04:19

The easiest and one of the funniest maps in KZ is kz_px_eaglecliff. I recommend you to try it dude :)

scary


eaglecliff is hard for me :/ its just full of uber lame 10 units jumps with a duckjumps here and there.

I always end up lost in it, I've never finish it

BooLiSH26/08/2007 11:38

Originally posted by scary
The easiest and one of the funniest maps in KZ is kz_px_eaglecliff. I recommend you to try it dude :)

stinnZ


eaglecliff is hard for me :/ its just full of uber lame 10 units jumps with a duckjumps here and there.

I always end up lost in it, I've never finish it


:!

ExpaNsion04/02/2011 12:52

av_degyptianez
bkz_forestrace
fof_utopia
j2s_westbl0ck
kt_aztecclimb
kz_6fd_volcano
kz_bye_erarock
kz_chinabl0ck_ez
kz_cliffez
kz_cargo
kz_cfl_jost_ez
kz_cg_wigbl0ck
kz_cg_pianoclimb
kz_creek
kz_darkmine
kz_ea_beneath
kz_exn_ezjungle
kz_ezalpin
kz_ezboulder_b01
kz_facility
kz_j2s_icevalley
kz_j2s_summercliff_ez
kz_j2s_nightcanyon
kz_kzse_toonworld
kz_sola
kz_luonto
kz_sandblock_ez
kz_sandblock2_ez
kz_xj_caseblock_e
kz_xj_ezbrickjump
kz_xj_mountezbkz_goldbhop
j2s_4floors
kz_exodus_ez
kz_megabhop

musaka31/07/2011 21:27(edited 31/07/2011 21:27)

Originally posted by ExpaNsion
av_degyptianez
bkz_forestrace
fof_utopia
j2s_westbl0ck
kt_aztecclimb
kz_6fd_volcano
kz_bye_erarock
kz_chinabl0ck_ez
kz_cliffez
kz_cargo
kz_cfl_jost_ez
kz_cg_wigbl0ck
kz_cg_pianoclimb
kz_creek
kz_darkmine
kz_ea_beneath
kz_exn_ezjungle
kz_ezalpin
kz_ezboulder_b01
kz_facility
kz_j2s_icevalley
kz_j2s_summercliff_ez
kz_j2s_nightcanyon
kz_kzse_toonworld
kz_sola
kz_luonto
kz_sandblock_ez
kz_sandblock2_ez
kz_xj_caseblock_e
kz_xj_ezbrickjump
kz_xj_mountezbkz_goldbhop
j2s_4floors
kz_exodus_ez
kz_megabhop

not all of them but still

Gargoyle31/07/2011 22:59

bumb it up!

musaka31/07/2011 23:37

its not rly a bump(actually it is) ,since someone can find this helpful instead of creating a new thread,but if you think that i deserve a warning go ahead i understand ._.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.