kz_kzru_oldconstruction
Hello every one!
I wish to show you pictures of one of my new maps, which is similar on 'small construction'
Estimate please a map, and I am ready to accept your wishes and comments in occasion of a map!
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction0000.JPG
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction0001.JPG
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction0002.JPG
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction0003.JPG
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction0004.JPG
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction0005.JPG
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction0006.JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
5 and 6 are the same picture.
And i agree with rinkon.
100% agree with rinkon ur starting like 81000 maps.. and never finish even one.. same architecture same mapping style.. u really dont carry what people say.. or u dont understand english so good
His english isn't great ye but he shud stop making another map every week -.-' anyway I think this one could be nice
I finish 2 maps, but i dont want make noob mapsubmission demos ..
eh, the rules are changed, you just need to play the map with the admins... no demos needed :o
i thought everyone knew this already
about the map: the textures are a but boring, you should really consider changing your wadfiles.. :E
I don't like it.
Because author of this map - MinnoW aka p1astik?
Please, write reasons of your answer!
I think this one might have a change to be a good map :)
News:
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction_new1.JPG
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction_new2.JPG
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction_new3.JPG
http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_kzru_oldconstruction_new4.JPG - LOL? :D
cant see the pics
Work nice...
Pictures doesn't work.
Edit: It took awful long to download the pictures.
Well well, 1st picture. Fence looks pretty good but the wall needs serious details and vertex manipulating. Also detail to ground bit more.
2nd pic, same. Just plain room and boring textures.
3rd, basic.. noting new, more complexity, depth, detail and color. :rolleyes:
4th, all above :D
Hope to see next pics if you can sacrifice some serious work and bit time to create an unseen theme and jumping experience. :)
[ Edited Thu May 10 2007, 01:24PM ]
please upload at imageshack or something...
OMFG. Try again guys.
[ Edited Thu May 10 2007, 05:47PM ]
cant see them
try again minnow
cant see them now either
imageshack ffs...
don't pick on him...
who cares about how many maps he starts...
but you really have to upload the pics somewhere else minnow :P
Please log in to post replies.