You met ... ?
DHT- (and maybe KNiFEAR) during this summer :P
Maybe Count and eXcal @ dreamhack
I met snoopyddooggg, z0cker007 thopa stukad akm you know what im sayin LD:D:DD:
[ Edited Wed May 09 2007, 07:02PM ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
I met Knut :)
lets make an xj party in Hungary ;)
mb germany :P
nono ;)
Originally posted by juhmpi met rinkon and we are happily married now
lol
someday i wanna skate with rayla if he ever comes to america :D
wow me too ! if he ever comes to Argentina =P
Once mike vallely and others guys from the element team came here to film some scenes for the elementarity movie and i met them =)
I live a good 800 miles from everyone that i know that plays kz, so absolutly no one right now
i own u guys. i've met a0ke like 6 times :P played against him a lot too, but that was before he started with WoW though.
met DROPSYS FTW:P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
Lookin good fellas :D
i met sbzvln XD
nobody :(
nobody :(
same :E
nobody :(
me neither :(
[ Edited 07/25/07 - 08:53:35 ]
I actually met my dad last week, nice bloke...
Um, nobody yet :\
@rinkon, PLZ LET ME JOIN!! :D rayla is t3h pwnz0rz at boardslides, lipslides, and huge ollies! :)
if you live in Los Angeles, CA, preferably Westchester (by LAX) plz hit me up. i would like to meet you xD
Please log in to post replies.