Shortcut @ kz_ea_dam

Started by puppetz mapper
10/05/2007 00:49
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper10/05/2007 00:49

Yo. Hope this is not old, but didn't see it in the record demo, so ..

It's just a simple slide-jump. A little hard in the start, though. You have to get the feeling for it. If you do it perfect it probably saves a couple of seconds, I think it depends on the method you use.. don't know.

Would be cool if you could surf directly to the rope on the right.. But haven't made that yet, and if it's possible, it will probably be pretty risky in a run..

Screenie: http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3610/kzeadam0001ys4.jpg

Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pl0425
(just did it from the previous step before you go up, to show that it's possible in a run..)

Have phun or whatev..

EDIT: Forgot to put it in a .rar file. :)
[ Edited ]

elITe^10/05/2007 02:04

I have done it b4, but haven't seen the last 2-3 rec's of that map...but gj and good that you posted it.

IMO it saves maybe a sec or smth but it also depends on the jumpers style and stuff, but still usefull :up:

Dezp010/05/2007 02:17

niceone

im gonna tryIT :D

faker mapper10/05/2007 02:46

old ^^

sc0utter10/05/2007 07:05

yep old and i think that its almost as fast as bhop those two fast

puppetz mapper10/05/2007 13:27

I would say it's easier than bhop those if you learn the trick of it. But I am not a skilled bhopper either. But again, it depends much on how you do it. I just believe that if you do the slide-jump perfect (more perfect than I did in the demo) it will save some time.

sbzvln Tournament #211/05/2007 18:22

I didn't know it, dont know if it's faster either but good job :)
[ Edited Fri May 11 2007, 06:22PM ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.