Map idea (if its allowed??)

Started by Pf0llz0r mapper
11/05/2007 17:03
Page 1 of 4
Pf0llz0r mapper11/05/2007 17:03

Well I have this idea of making a map that is a dedication to all the people who died in Auschwitz.

The idea is that you jump around inside the camp and there will be like info and such.

Im talking about Auschwitz 1 (not birkenau)

I've been there and it was rly some hard days walking around and watch all the photos etc.

I dont want to send out the wrong signals and Im just asking the admins if Im allowed to make this map (if I can send it in?)

Screen will come later if the admins agree with this.

//Pf0llz0r


[ Edited ]

Z0ck3rOO711/05/2007 17:27

i would really like a map like this :)
i think that people would get cleared up about the times of the jews while jumping.
but i've nothing to say about maps here in xj, it's just my opinion :)

colix mapper11/05/2007 18:15

its a n1 idea, i dont think so u cant make the map, especially if u make it deticated to all the ppl who died in auswitch ( make a sectret r00m with the name list ( of the ppl : ) if u cant find it ;) :D
[ Edited Fri May 11 2007, 06:16PM ]

puppetz mapper11/05/2007 18:17

Well, jumping should be fun, and it would maybe send out the wrong signals.. Of course jumping is gonna be fun (if not the jumps suck), but mixing it with that, I don't really like the idea of. But sure it could be a nice map. Also, just my opinion.

Joko11/05/2007 18:22

I think a namelist whould be much too long! It was a really bad place at that time. Another problem is that some people might use to show their disrespect to the people by shooting around or something. it gives people who want to let out their aggressions a platform. But this is just a thought.

I like the Idea to gibe some kind of history lession, but i think most people will just jump the map, without thinking about the bistorical background. To avoid this you might leave out the timer. Just a suggestion. But it will probably make the map less popular.

sbzvln Tournament #211/05/2007 18:23

mmh.. don't hink everybody will like it but it could be nice

soul v2.0 mapper11/05/2007 18:24

You could at least spell it right :P

Auschwitz :)

Dalai mapper11/05/2007 18:32

I rlly dont like the idea either.. It's just unappropriate.. It's like doing commercial with this horrible events that happened back then..

Murvelman11/05/2007 18:46

I rlly dont like the idea either.. It's just unappropriate.. It's like doing commercial with this horrible events that happened back then..

DalaiLama2k6

Isn't that better than forgetting it?

rinkon mapper11/05/2007 19:09(edited 26/07/2015 10:52)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Dalai mapper11/05/2007 19:26

ok, let's get some more argumentation on this:

just imagine a jew, who survived the holocaust, would see it.. - (I know It's unrealistic but you should think about this aspect). Do you think he'd like to see you having fun on something he feared to death?
I think you cannot imagine the range of brutalism that happend back there.

Isn't that better than forgetting it?



Are you kidding?
Im a german and im getting told about this shit day by day in school. Politics and Media are gotten screwed up by it, praising every foreign person in germany, telling us in school what WE made wrong..
I mean, I now know like every Jew back then by his prename!
-
And I've also been to such a camp yet. I've been in Dachau - Cruel pictures and bad imaginations...

...Please, I dont wanna hear it anymore!

colix mapper11/05/2007 19:46

well ye dalai u talkin well, now i agree with u ;)

FragMcCracken mapper11/05/2007 20:10

if ppl hear that i am playing kz-maps they are a little bit confused, cuz kz is a sc 4 konzentrationslager. a konzentrationslager is a place like auschwitz, dachau and birkenau.
the name kz_auschwitz would be the worst name ever. i dont like the idea, but i respect ur intention pf0llz0r

Dalai mapper11/05/2007 20:33

haha, lol, fmc, you are goddamn right ^^ didnt even see this aspect - kz_auschwitz ^^

heiss11/05/2007 20:46

i was in auschwitz with my class and its horrible , i dont think its a good theme vor kz maps
[ Edited Fri May 11 2007, 08:47PM ]

AverageFreak11/05/2007 20:54

I respect your intention of making such a map with an educational purpose, but most likely it will end up as something jew haters use to show their hatred... imo its not a good idea :E

acidburn11/05/2007 21:26

Not a good idea. Just forget about it.

Z0ck3rOO711/05/2007 22:29

hm ok, after i've readed all the post i agree with all, i also think it's no good idea :/ i think i was to fast in my first post.
btw my class will visit Dachau at 6.6.2007 :/

Juhmp11/05/2007 23:28

imo, it would not be appropriate :X

Murvelman11/05/2007 23:56

Closing your eyes doesn't change anything, it still happend and it deserves attention.
The world is a shitty place, get over it.

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.