Freeks done bkz_goldbhop in 04:51 :D

Started by M!nn0W
13/05/2007 06:13
Page 1 of 1
M!nn0W13/05/2007 06:13

Hi Guys!

In this night L0w and MinnoW were recorded demo on bkz_goldbhop from that way:

L0w sit on the computer table and him devices was Keyboard and Mouse Logitech G5! But when he jumped he dont use "Scroll" (aka +jump)

I rolled on a sofa and my mouse was Logitech G7! :D
And my device was "Scroll" (+jump)

So L0w was strafing, and I was used scroll (+jump), but he dont use it :D :D

And we done bkz_goldbhop in 04:51 :D :D :D

So guys, you can watch this crazy demo here:

1st demo: L0w was strafing I was scrolling :D
http://rapidshare.com/files/31011123/bkz_goldbhop_MinnoW___L0w_freeks_0451.rar

2nd demo: I was strafing, L0w was scrolling :D :D
http://rapidshare.com/files/31012773/bkz_goldbhop_MinnoW___L0w_freeks_0403.rar

So, ofcourse we can make more demos like that :D
And, ofcourse, for fun you guys 2 can make demos like that :D

Rules:

1st Guy sit on the computer and he using Keyboard and mouse, but he musn't use Scroll aka +jump
2nd Guy must use only scroll aka +jump

gl_HF :D
[ Edited ]

stinnZ mapper13/05/2007 06:38

ahaha nice idea

rinkon mapper13/05/2007 06:45(edited 26/07/2015 10:48)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

M!nn0W13/05/2007 06:58

lol, We friends with L0w 6-7 years already :D

lb1427[KzcN]13/05/2007 07:22

haha funny demos

WyB13/05/2007 09:18

try to do kz_kzfr_rabbithighway[+1337] that way :D :D :D
but still funny idea ;D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #213/05/2007 10:49

I have no friends man!

sbzvln Tournament #213/05/2007 11:27

I think its too gay

EHEH.benne13/05/2007 11:30

try doing it backwards, that would be really funny :D

DHT- Tournament #113/05/2007 16:42

Cooler if one guy is @ keyboard. And another @ mouse :D

EDIT: @murvel: Yeah, I've done that, too :D That's why I gave that as a suggestion :)
[ Edited Sun May 13 2007, 06:09PM ]

Murvelman13/05/2007 17:39

Cooler if one guy is @ keyboard. And another @ mouse :D

DHT-

I used to play like that with my friends at public, really fun :D

Thedy17/05/2007 00:38

jaja me too, when i was little i use to play that way whit friend, just to have a fun (8-))

SnOOOpY24/05/2007 14:35

Ahahaha nice .

CranzY25/05/2007 16:17

I have made that with Celebration , but on some massacre server :D it was hell of a fun ! :) gj

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.