Lucky edgebug #2 ?

Started by kzno`Psycho
15/05/2007 08:43
Page 1 of 1
kzno`Psycho15/05/2007 08:43

Hi me and Jann!K was testing some strafeshit on chinabl0ck and then I did this edgebug:

sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/afy6iz

rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/31389620/strafetest_chinabl0ck.dem.html

What do you think of this edgebug ? I think it's pretty funny :D

t0bbe9115/05/2007 09:31

I didn't find it funny :(

Platon`15/05/2007 15:22

23 MBS ? WTF ON THIS DEMO :S

1337ard15/05/2007 15:44

annoying to watch, thank god for viewdemo so u can fastforward, about the "edgebug" I think it was a wallbug and no edgebug...

sbzvln Tournament #215/05/2007 16:25

boring and uber big dem :/

kzno`Psycho16/05/2007 15:13

@EruTan: Eh maybe hmm kz ? or did you think it was football ? sorry :/

btw: I forgot to write in my post that you should use viewdemo and the jump happens @ 12:00:00 sarrey.

The important thing is that I think it was funny and I do. So.. if it was boring then thats to bad for ya ;)

Mehz16/05/2007 15:42

wow I want my 20 mins back :|

kzno`Psycho16/05/2007 16:30

give me back my 20 mins of whine from you guys..

.FLIPSYDE16/05/2007 20:23

some1 just post a picture of the edge... :D

akkord mapper25/05/2007 21:25

that wasnt an edge i think it was a stuck between the wall and the block there ^^ but thats my opinion

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.