Do you like vodka? h_h

Started by M!nn0W
16/05/2007 06:10
Page 1 of 2
M!nn0W16/05/2007 06:10

What company of Vodka did you like? :E

hahaha

s0liD mapper16/05/2007 06:43

old herold? xD

.FLIPSYDE16/05/2007 09:26

wodka sucks. i only can drink it mixed with orangejuice..


absinth ftw drank a 66% 500ml bottle in 2 nights ô.o arg i love that stuff <3

Count16/05/2007 09:43

i liked vodka before all Fuxxing soda started to teast like it :( but my good old friend Jack never lets me down. ;)


Edit: and to the threadstarters question. Nordfjord ftw

[ Edited Wed May 16 2007, 05:55PM ]

heiss16/05/2007 10:28

i like smirnoff vodka .. (i dont mix)
and the 80% absinth of my friend (that shit burns ;D)

kOma`16/05/2007 12:53

700ml Moskofskaya in 1 night^^ and some beer
i only now "strohrumm" which has 80%

In[10]sE16/05/2007 13:13

smirnoff

.FLIPSYDE16/05/2007 13:18

80% absinth's new for me too. where can i get that stuff? oO

heiss16/05/2007 13:59

he ordered it in the internet

neppo16/05/2007 15:16

i'm feeling sick when i just smell vodka... i like alcohol with taste like from cherry :D

heiss16/05/2007 16:07

jeah cherry roxx

theL0w^16/05/2007 16:19

Pepsi ftw :D
P,S: Vodka sux..

s0liD mapper16/05/2007 16:50

nah.. the best elixir is Absint and liquor.. that will kill u.. :D

BooLiSH16/05/2007 17:11

Some months ago i liked only beer...(other things too ofc but less)

Then ones i was drunk and since that evening i don't like beer as much as before...

now I drink more things like vodka...(40% is ok...more = :down: )
but hm...I don't think i have a favourite "label" "mark"...
I don't drink that much, but i laugh at ppl who can't take a normal dram and wonder why I can lol^^

[ Edited Wed May 16 2007, 05:12PM ]

KNiFEAR16/05/2007 18:38

I'm not gonna drink any alcohol for a while since i got pwned by it last time a dran, and I don't have a favorite label, vodka = same shit different name..I would rather prefer orange soda or some nice juice drink:DD jolt cola or just cola is n1 too, but i dont drink it that often:D

soul v2.0 mapper16/05/2007 19:22

Orange soda :D

Mehz16/05/2007 19:29

Fuck alcohol, Go soda XD

AverageFreak16/05/2007 20:16

pepsi ftw

BooLiSH16/05/2007 20:46

pepsi ftw

bl00d_d00d


ye 'cause you aren't allowed to drink any alkohol :D
:P

tracey blast mapper16/05/2007 21:37(edited 22/10/2010 15:35)

. XD

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.