Records on slide_ maps

Started by BooLiSH
19/05/2007 00:31
Page 16 of 17
benjabi09/05/2010 10:41

Thanks, but I cant find slide_sv_brick2 :( I got the others.

k a f f e e09/05/2010 17:04

slide_pyk_forge_ez: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/132950

that's probably the best slidemap i've played. it was rly fun, just made 1:2x on public... i'd like to watch a rly good rec on this so go slide this fucker ;>

benjabi11/05/2010 14:40

Could someone please, upload slide_sv_brick2?
I've searched on google etc, but every link is broken.
So, now I'm here asking you guys to upload it.
Thanks in advance!

k a f f e e11/05/2010 16:14

you can download it from surf-brazil.net but you gotta create a account there

benjabi12/05/2010 15:17

Ok, then how come I only see 3 surf, and 0 slide maps that I actually could DL? Weird. Thanks anyway. Yes, I did register etc. Have tried to download the map through the "record demos" page also, but the maps arent linked, or how do I explain it? I cant download them from that page. Thought that would be another solution, but I didnt work.

benjabi17/05/2010 11:24

Originally posted by k a f f e e
you can download it from surf-brazil.net but you gotta create a account there


Actually, I cant DL from there. They got no slide_maps available for downloading, only 3 surf_maps.

Could you please upload it for me?

Nannou16/06/2010 10:22(edited 16/06/2010 11:01)

Originally posted by benjabi
Could someone please, upload slide_sv_brick2?
I've searched on google etc, but every link is broken.
So, now I'm here asking you guys to upload it.
Thanks in advance!


Slide_sv_brick and Slide_sv_brick2. Im found it in archive of movie TiehJay goes slide
SendSpeace

slide_sv_brick Tiehjay 20 sec ingame link
slide_sv_brick2 Tiehjay 31 sec ingame link

Slide_pyk_forge_ez and Slide_pyk_forge_h.
SendSpace

slide_pyk_forge_ez Tiehjay 01:14 ingame link
slide_pyk_forge_hard Adantoud 01:41 ingame link

Slide_kzfr_cavern
SendSpace


ErSy'kZer done:
slide_kzfr_glass - 7 sec ingame.
slide_kzfr_jungle - 19 sec ingame.

demos will be later.

Oh, fogot.

251 Slidelj by ErSy'kZer
SendSpace
Height: 255.365 unit's @ slidelj stats plugin by kielor.

And map b2j_slide_longjumps [210-251 block]
SendSpace


cahz0r Tournament #317/06/2010 21:57

i would really like too see that 7 seconds sliderun on glass.

kyser04/07/2010 21:08

7 seconds ingame in glass HAHAHA sounds interesting.. demo or never happened, and jungle can be possible, but very very hard

RAPZ07/07/2010 16:12

whats the xx.xx.xx world record on slide_kzfr_glass?

kyser07/07/2010 19:09

Originally posted by RAPZ
whats the xx.xx.xx world record on slide_kzfr_glass?

8.9 i think, im not sure..

btw, your demo of glass (8.67) is not legal, cuz u started from an unreachable spot without hook or noclip..

RAPZ13/07/2010 03:30

ok.. i saw the previous demo on some forum 1 guy did the same. i didnt even think :)

RAPZ13/07/2010 03:33

PLEASE update demos.. i cant download anyshit
omg
make a list of world records...

kolobok19/08/2010 13:16

HERE YOU GO
SLIDE_KZFR_RIVER DONE IN 13 SECOND , WOoOoooT
JAJA YAY!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjz12qhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/zjz12q

DiDo-Grecord holder19/08/2010 14:52

np_o did 12 :)

kolobok19/08/2010 16:30

demo?

kyser23/08/2010 22:28

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
np_o did 12 :)

13, before than kolobok

koukouz mapperrecord holder23/08/2010 23:33(edited 23/08/2010 23:34)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b2eeki

slide_sv_brick2_koukouz_0028.73

This is my first wr on a slide map, but I kinda suck :D I'm still happy of this time I think it was quite fast. Great map btw, there are not so many like these

kyser24/08/2010 00:21

Originally posted by koukouz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b2eeki

slide_sv_brick2_koukouz_0028.73

This is my first wr on a slide map, but I kinda suck :D I'm still happy of this time I think it was quite fast. Great map btw, there are not so many like these

gj, its a very nice time!

koukouz mapperrecord holder24/08/2010 21:53(edited 24/08/2010 21:53)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7dqqyk

slide_sv_brick2_koukouz_0027.68

huhu

Page 16 of 17

Please log in to post replies.