Records on slide_ maps

Started by BooLiSH
19/05/2007 00:31
Page 3 of 17
maniac19/05/2007 17:23

gj ndR! :)

slide_kzfr_desert - 10sec
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0qvi1e

zhady Tournament #219/05/2007 18:29

my 3rd edgebug on my 3rd map :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/32204303/slide_kzfr_river_zhady_0021.rar.html

EDIT

http://rapidshare.com/files/32204747/slide_kzfr_river_zhady_018.rar.html
[ Edited Sat May 19 2007, 06:31PM ]

BooLiSH19/05/2007 18:34

damn geeks^^

I've no chance

Added everything so far...
[ Edited Sat May 19 2007, 06:34PM ]

EHEH.benne19/05/2007 18:40

please new ftp for maps
"Sorry, the free service is at full capacity."

been like that a LONG time now

Dogos^19/05/2007 18:41

http://four.fsphost.com/Dogos/slide_kzfr_woodslide_Dogos_0020.rar

woodslide 20 sec.

maniac19/05/2007 19:11

slide_kzfr_glass - 10secs
(pls watch the demo in slomo at the end; the 9secs where so close ^^)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/066owh

ndR moviemaker Tournament #219/05/2007 20:19

Just read the weekly benne...

http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/divers/pack_map_slide.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/32038312/pack_map_slide.rar.html
http://files.filefront.com//;7544081;/

akkord mapper19/05/2007 20:27

woodslide in 19sec
http://yy.lv/download.php?f=45298
it isnt realy hard to make those 19 secs if you know the tehnique :P
[ Edited Sat May 19 2007, 08:36PM ]

tob11119/05/2007 21:14

Why is godmode allowed?

Dujes19/05/2007 21:41

Here u go, I'm not very pro @ surfing, and I did those demos without godmode :)

slide_kzfr_desert_0012

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jm1h5l

lide_kzfr_glass_0011

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwo9wa

slide_kzfr_woodslide_0021

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ckk19b

:)

puppetz mapper19/05/2007 22:03

Why is godmode allowed?

tob111


Since the big shortcuts in these kind of maps are kind of impossible without it.

XeopH19/05/2007 23:09

slide_kzfr_desert_XeopH_0010

:)


[ Edited Sat May 19 2007, 11:12PM ]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #219/05/2007 23:28

slide_kzfr_legend in 1:08
http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/demos/slide_kzfr_legend_ndR_0108.rar

puppetz mapper20/05/2007 00:06

slide_krfr_labyrinth_puppetz_0219.dem
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qmzki

slide_kzfr_legend_puppetz_0118.dem
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ualc67

Probably not the fastest demos, but I am not so familar with surfing with sv_airaccelerate 10 and I don't like using shortcuts in these maps.

Aly00720/05/2007 01:18
Thedy20/05/2007 04:12

the jungle demo of ikki its glass's one.

rbT`20/05/2007 09:14

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kvs2iq
slide_kzfr_desert_okL_0012

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pzku42
slide_kzfr_glass_okL_0012

http://www.sendspace.com/file/695uzg
slide_kzfr_woodslide_okL_0021

ikki20/05/2007 09:45

the jungle demo of ikki its glass's one.

Thedy


Hmm, you're right, sorry ^^'

slide_kzfr_jungle 00:30

akkord mapper20/05/2007 10:21

slide_kzfr_legend in 01:05
http://yy.lv/download.php?f=45364
:P

Page 3 of 17

Please log in to post replies.