Records on slide_ maps

Started by BooLiSH
19/05/2007 00:31
Page 7 of 17
prof. chosen03/01/2009 20:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-1WeiyZmCI&fmt=18

rec is 27secs / 31secs

settings: standard except sv_airaccelerate 100

27secs was done with developer 1 and fps_max 131

31secs was done with developer 0 and fps_max 101


hi.

beuhnoix04/01/2009 02:36

Originally posted by BooLiSH
Post here your demos on the slide maps

write the name of the map and the time in your post

update:
-> new toplist
-> new mappack mirror
-> a new beginning

//BooLiSH 12.29.2008

_______________________________________________________



--> MAPPACK


Thx to Adantoud for uploading these records:
(these are the current records on the slide maps - enjoy!)


slide_gs_tetris_AshinaN_0035 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814011//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_gs_natural_hekk_0034 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814000//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_city_newbie_0017 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12816758//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_jungle_Np_O_0022 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814107//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_valley_SkalLp_0012 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814149//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_river_bebemoody_0014 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814135//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_labyrinth_Np_O_0047 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814109//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_pyk_aztecruins_Adantoud_0022 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814159//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_desert_newbie_0007 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814032//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_tchoucar_bebemoody_0044 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814146//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_legend_bebemoody_0057 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814122//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_woodslide_ndR_0018 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814154//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_pyk_yougi_bebemoody_0024 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814164//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_lava_bebemoody_0022 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814117//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_grasslide_bebemoody_0024 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814100//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_base_bebemoody_0017 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12814018//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

slide_kzfr_glass_Adantoud_0008 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12816764//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174



peace!


plz check with fps_deaht ! ^^ w8 next news demos on KZFR website! :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/01/2009 15:53

I've seen 0:07 on slide_kzfr_desert, wtf?
It can't be true...

Berkut Tournament #204/01/2009 16:05

It's possible... Even I can't believe in it >.<. Bebemoody did it too but later

kzuq`newbie04/01/2009 17:23

Originally posted by ndR
I've seen 0:07 on slide_kzfr_desert, wtf?
It can't be true...


Why not?

BooLiSH04/01/2009 19:52(edited 04/01/2009 19:54)

//aztecruins updated

@ndr: why? too good for you :P?

@benZ: well^^ i thought they are already checked.. i don't wanna do that again

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/01/2009 18:07

No but it's not possible, bebemoody tried for a looooong time and didn't succeed, and he's WAY better than me.

I'll shut up but I still think it's impossible.

*Np_O*record holder07/01/2009 14:36(edited 07/01/2009 15:33)

slide_gs_tetris 32sec : http://npo69.free.fr/slide_gs_tetris_Np_O_0032.rar

bebemoody was testing this time while many hours / day but he didn't made it
and for the slide_kzfr_glass rec it's not good he start on the block and it's impossible to go here just go on this block with hook and gravity not other because i have made this and he don't accept my demo ;-)

Berkut Tournament #207/01/2009 15:33

slide_gs_tetris_Np_O_0032 http://postdownload.filefront.com/12898918//93594813cc686d3b59945abf3832b406818120c7a696be57f61f820aebc347bab18fd5dcdb53c174

Berkut Tournament #207/01/2009 17:18(edited 07/01/2009 17:19)

Originally posted by *Np_O*
...for the slide_kzfr_glass rec it's not good he start on the block and it's impossible to go here just go on this block with hook and gravity not other because i have made this and he don't accept my demo ;-)

it isn't in rules

DiDo-Grecord holder07/01/2009 18:35

yepii yes I did it 16 sec on kzfr river :D

*Np_O*record holder07/01/2009 19:44

the rules are the same of the rules of kz

BooLiSH09/01/2009 13:39

//tetris added

@glass problem: you decide, I update if needed

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/01/2009 14:38

I knew it was impossible...

Starting from places you can't reach without gravity or other plugins is simply forbidden, and it has always been on KZFR.

xPaw mapper09/01/2009 18:08

even i did 00:15 on slide_kzfr_base but didnt recorded

Berkut Tournament #210/01/2009 13:05

Originally posted by xPaω
even i did 00:15 on slide_kzfr_base but didnt recorded

15 sec imp on base

kolobok17/01/2009 13:06

Adantoud +1
15 iimpoosible
My rec's
slide_kzfr_river 15 sek
slide_kzfr_legend 1:02
slide_kzfr_woodslide 21 sek :@
slide_kzfr_desert 8 sek'c on lan server with god mode
and 10,0 at on-line server KZEE without god mode ^_^
slide_kzfr_glass 9 sec's
slidE_kzfr_base 19 se'c :) on lan server and on on-line :)

DiDo-Grecord holder17/01/2009 13:14(edited 17/01/2009 13:14)

If I remember right we can use godmod in our demos ? :]

Berkut Tournament #217/01/2009 14:34

yes

*Np_O*record holder20/01/2009 10:50

i need a mapper for slide_map

Page 7 of 17

Please log in to post replies.