poll

Started by theL0w^
20/05/2007 14:57
Page 1 of 2
theL0w^20/05/2007 14:57

Whether you carry glasses?

i dont.

what about you?

iNzAnE` Tournament #120/05/2007 14:59

nope. only sunglasses now and then.

colix mapper20/05/2007 15:00

no.
and i dont want


[ Edited Sun May 20 2007, 03:00PM ]

stinnZ mapper20/05/2007 15:53

... And i´m also redhead, to times handicapted :)

BooLiSH20/05/2007 16:27

... And i´m also redhead, to times handicapted :)

stinnZ



sry what o.O?


No I don't where glasses and i don't want to get any :!

But I bet when I will make my drivers licence I will need some...dunno though
[ Edited Sun May 20 2007, 04:27PM ]

Mehz20/05/2007 18:18

Nope

radon mapper Tournament #320/05/2007 18:52

no, but ill get them soon, my eyes are uber bad.

Aly00720/05/2007 19:06

hmm no..

kOma`20/05/2007 19:08

yes but i always wear? "kontaktlinsen" :)

BooLiSH20/05/2007 19:32

yes but i always wear? "kontaktlinsen" :)

kOma`



"contacts"...

Pulsar!20/05/2007 19:42

nononono

Murvelman20/05/2007 20:15

Never :D

Starz20/05/2007 20:29

Nope

ikki20/05/2007 20:31

No...

BooLiSH20/05/2007 21:07

So many geeks, freaks, nerds and so few with glasses :D

colix mapper20/05/2007 22:01

ye word BooLiSH,
im wondering why we geeks dont wear glasses, cuz many of us ( = g33kz0rZ ) sit at pc 24/7 ;)

Volsfootball21/05/2007 04:29

contacts ftw!

rinkon mapper21/05/2007 07:55(edited 26/07/2015 10:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Pf0llz0r mapper21/05/2007 14:42

Used to wear glasses but not anymore, I had contacts for a little while but I broke one of them in half (dunno how xD)

Got this crazy thing with my eyes (see good @ close range on one eye and good @ long range with the other one) so I rly dont need glasses :P

Volsfootball21/05/2007 21:23

ive never heard of good close range with one eye and the exact opposite in the other i guess your pretty lucky then. .

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.