SC kz_wsp_snowbeach

Started by sj
21/05/2007 22:44
Page 1 of 1
sj21/05/2007 22:44

its possible but very hard

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8629/kzwspsnowbeach0003wb9.jpg

gl :/

BooLiSH21/05/2007 23:06

Hm nice...how do you find all this shit^^

It's at the very beginning...that means possible in a run...

Platon`22/05/2007 00:03

that's a nice sc man ;)

puppetz mapper22/05/2007 00:19

Nice one, but.. How do you know it's possible?

sj22/05/2007 01:52

ndr told me its possible ;)
(03:33:24) any idea if the snowbeach sc is possible?
(03:46:44) it is
(03:46:45) but uber

puppetz mapper22/05/2007 02:09

And how does he know it? :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/05/2007 02:12

cuz I made it :)

puppetz mapper22/05/2007 02:14

Crazy. But you didn't get it on demo?

Dezp022/05/2007 02:22

demo gRR :D

Juhmp22/05/2007 02:34

if you build it, they will come

JAy22/05/2007 03:20

lol

Dujes22/05/2007 08:06

nice sc, but probably very uber hard :o

ajR`22/05/2007 08:18

I was told its not possible, from "uber" players...

But if ndR did it, then I guess so... ><

dEMolite mapper22/05/2007 08:58

ndR you are a freak :D

Jurpo22/05/2007 09:17

I've tried it long ago but imo it was impossible but if it is done
:o

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/05/2007 10:02

no lol, it's so geeky.
that has taken me 30min to do it, with checkpoints :D

loty was telling me all the time that it is impossible @ TeamSpeak. I said it is possible and I tried and tried and tried :p
It's like a 240 or 241bhop imo ^^

a nice SC for tjubby ;>
[ Edited Tue May 22 2007, 10:03AM ]

puppetz mapper22/05/2007 11:05

Well it's good that it's in the very beginning of the map and not in the end, 'cause if it was in the end, people probably woulden't try to use it, because you don't do that stuff in a run.

sbzvln Tournament #222/05/2007 15:15

nice1

akM22/05/2007 21:34

gj finding :)

Volsfootball22/05/2007 22:24

Wowza, nice find there bro. GL for people to pwn it. :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.