kz_kzse_marsh SC!

Started by Dogos^
22/05/2007 00:07
Page 2 of 2
elITe^12/11/2007 12:05

Why should he start a new thread when he can post it here? So what if it's old:E

Starz12/11/2007 12:12

Seems like admins have diff standards when it comes to this aswel elite. I ve seen admins lock threads when ppl posted in it when it was very old.

I agree he shudnt post a new thread lol that would be ridiculous.

Tafatt12/11/2007 12:58

As long the post is relevant to the thread I see no reason for not to post. Old or not. GJ Count!

BooLiSH12/11/2007 14:11

As long the post is relevant to the thread I see no reason for not to post. Old or not. GJ Count!

Tafatt

:!

nice count... very hard jump....

Starz12/11/2007 14:43

Sorry guys, I thought only gamster bumped it but it was count posting the jump. I didnt see that. *ashamed*

elITe^13/11/2007 05:41

I forgive you :D ^^
[ Edited 11/13/07 - 05:41:40 ]

ChunYuha16/11/2007 06:31

nice sc thx

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.