"weird-longjumps"
Originally posted by scorefaxwhere can i get KZstats by SchlumpF
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?123955.0
Ichwill give me demo from u avatar
Originally posted by yYy.JeIchwill give me demo from u avatar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qwdwv0
Forum -> Releases -> KZstats
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?123955
Can i do stand up wj?
Originally posted by ExtractThe only plugin i know atm that has WJ distance is the KZstats by SchlumpF. But the best (imo+not released) is the one Stewie! has on his serv <3
Go me!
Dont ask me for this plugin as i respect Lt.Rats decisions (Even if i shouldnt have it ;))
Made 260 block just now, small but allways a start. With these stats though, will try larger block sometime.
Weird LongJump Distance: 267.113677 Maxspeed: 349.170410 (Gain 51.089447) Prestrafe: 297.080963 Strafes: 6 Sync: 87
Originally posted by ExtractMade 260 block just now, small but allways a start. With these stats though, will try larger block sometime.
Weird LongJump Distance: 267.113677 Maxspeed: 349.170410 (Gain 51.089447) Prestrafe: 297.080963 Strafes: 6 Sync: 87
gj ! go 273+ ! its not joke
Lol yeah... ha...
Originally posted by ExtractLol yeah... ha...
273+ isnt hard
Well. With my WJrec (265ish stats) 273 block is hard, if you do the math ;]
i only do 258 block realy hard 2 do
if u can 254 stats lj -> u can 273+ stats wj
New, kinda, wjrec
WJ Distance: 266.602539 MaxSpeed: 353.895233 (56.045) PreStrafe: 297.849975 Strafes: 5 Sync: 84
Stats... >_<
Coolboy12.. >_<
I guess yYy.Je could be right, I haven't wjed much but I've done a couple of 271.5+ jumps, and I have done 254 lj stats.
mjuuh did 275.5 wj stats, atleast allegedly, and RiLLu did 273...
i did 273.0 too and 271 block , but i miss 274.8 (or 9) on 272 wj block on nuke :(
can I use weird_longjumps2 for demo recording ?
yes you can
Please log in to post replies.