"weird-longjumps"

Started by heiss
22/05/2007 14:34
Page 5 of 13
bakeLit17/08/2007 14:10

Have done 262 after 5 minutes trying :D going for more :D

0mg011/09/2007 19:19

is it 2 old thread or I still can upload my demo? =)

ScooteR11/09/2007 19:55

can u reupload fact's 267 demo and NOT in rapidshare pls

eFFoRt11/09/2007 23:23

I know omg0 have a special demo. Mb he beat fact. In fact it 268 or more

0mg012/09/2007 09:34

I'll upload my demo at evening =)

veer12/09/2007 13:39

0_0

reinis612/09/2007 15:33

WELL it doesn't open the link to FOF 267 dem

heiss12/09/2007 16:19

maybe because its dead because the thread is kinda old ;)
*update* hmm i can open it lol :P
[ Edited 09/12/07 - 16:20:29 ]

st0ka12/09/2007 16:30

http://www.sendspace.com/file/55zdk4 here you are ScooteR
i have the map for such a long time and haven't tried it yet ... shame on me :P

0mg012/09/2007 18:00

so, here is my demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/uitir8
ps: I'll try to make more tommorow ;)

Okay?12/09/2007 19:28

Can u give another link the other is broken...

0mg012/09/2007 19:57

me? or u're talking about top10 demos?

st0ka12/09/2007 20:13

nice jump omgo :> and the link is not broken

0mg012/09/2007 20:18

thx =)

y i r i12/09/2007 20:24

HEJ YOU DAMN CHEATER!!
joking..that is so cool GJ!

0mg012/09/2007 21:43

269 its like a living nightmare. Anyway, gogo jump

effort


yes, 269 - living nightmare :D

eFFoRt13/09/2007 09:46

it was looong time ago. Anyway, very GOOD job me friend0r
I have only this http://www.sendspace.com/file/psitvk
263 wlj
i must push my frind drunken in his cramped 6th place :D

DRUNKEN MASTER13/09/2007 13:00

what u say :p

maslhasl26/09/2007 12:58

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mxdeld - grN 262
[ Edited 09/26/07 - 23:14:13 ]

PepoMerca26/09/2007 17:19

Units?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sw6f58

251 Gamster i go for 262!

[ Edited 09/26/07 - 17:21:27 ]

Page 5 of 13

Please log in to post replies.