"weird-longjumps"

Started by heiss
22/05/2007 14:34
Page 8 of 13
Om128/09/2008 23:18

lol, the rec is only 270? and that's with slowmo? xD

I did 262 in like 5 minutes after I discovered wlj.. :/ my lj sux btw.. I can maybe do 246block if I try really hard, so 270++ should be beatn ;/

nikitich moviemaker04/10/2008 20:13(edited 04/10/2008 21:11)

267 http://www.sendspace.com/file/r6nlgu ;]
268 http://www.sendspace.com/file/k3znuo lol used 47 sec ;D

hermione05/10/2008 02:14

plz, plugin wj =)

cocacola05/10/2008 06:17

Simen.6k WJ 270 on block (pre 299.9)
-link-

Fliborecord holder Tournament #205/10/2008 10:27

I tried it some day on public and did 269 stats pretty often but not 270 :C

Grrr05/10/2008 18:20

where did u get wjstats?

KEk312/10/2008 14:52

Lt's ljstats got it?

stRunF16/10/2008 20:59

lol dude
this is ub ez
i practiced this a lot with the kzm lj stats=))

i won't say anithing abouyt my recs,no1 will believe me anyway

lalevUl16/10/2008 21:05

Originally posted by stRunF
lol dude
this is ub ez
i practiced this a lot with the kzm lj stats=))

i won't say anithing abouyt my recs,no1 will believe me anyway


yee no one would

NOEL16/10/2008 21:32

Originally posted by stRunF
lol dude
this is ub ez
i practiced this a lot with the kzm lj stats=))

i won't say anithing abouyt my recs,no1 will believe me anyway


try with:
"no1 would care anyway"

NeMiQ2216/10/2008 23:12(edited 16/10/2008 23:12)

Katy Perry did 272 but youtube deleted her demo :/

My rec is only 267.

yYy.Je PR@BR@17/10/2008 05:35

i did 272.3 stat , but 272 block oO... raptor are u joking?
I think need create new wj map with 220-280+ wj blocks

Grrr17/10/2008 11:27

ye.. but there are 2 kinds of "WLJ" 1st technique is on stairs as weird_longjumps, 2nd is known as "Drop LJ" so next map should be with high blocks for pre and then drop lj to lower blocks like this http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wljcd8.jpg

stRunF17/10/2008 13:18

Originally posted by NOEL!
Originally posted by stRunF
lol dude
this is ub ez
i practiced this a lot with the kzm lj stats=))

i won't say anithing abouyt my recs,no1 will believe me anyway


try with:
"no1 would care anyway"
lille and you..
dont offtopic will ya?
no1 asked 4 ur opionion

jigsaw03/11/2008 18:45

260 wj

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjo6vd

kolobok04/11/2008 03:59

my rec block 260 :D
My rec stats 267.5 with 299.9 pre.
Yesterday, I jumped 267.3 with 296.9 pre...
How much could I jump with pre 299.9?

NeMiQ2204/11/2008 12:01

Originally posted by yohoho
my rec block 260 :D
My rec stats 267.5 with 299.9 pre.
Yesterday, I jumped 267.3 with 296.9 pre...
How much could I jump with pre 299.9?

273-274 for sure and maybe little bit more

mdq04/11/2008 12:55

I agree with ichwill :P waiting for a new wj map

Om112/11/2008 17:45

Originally posted by IchWill
ye.. but there are 2 kinds of "WLJ" 1st technique is on stairs as weird_longjumps, 2nd is known as "Drop LJ" so next map should be with high blocks for pre and then drop lj to lower blocks like this http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wljcd8.jpg

but who would care enoughe to make a sensless map like that?
allthough it would be nice if anyone did

Grrr12/11/2008 18:45

Originally posted by Om1
Originally posted by IchWill
ye.. but there are 2 kinds of "WLJ" 1st technique is on stairs as weird_longjumps, 2nd is known as "Drop LJ" so next map should be with high blocks for pre and then drop lj to lower blocks like this http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wljcd8.jpg

but who would care enoughe to make a sensless map like that?
allthough it would be nice if anyone did


then who would care about this sensless technique ? which doesn't needs a new map O.o

Page 8 of 13

Please log in to post replies.