Slidemaps/Surfmaps

Started by derpierre
22/05/2007 16:41
Page 1 of 1
derpierre22/05/2007 16:41(edited 07/10/2008 13:59)

Hi,

I think it would be a great addition to the kz community if you could submit record demos for slide or surf maps (that have a timer). The skill required is different and, in my view, it would be VERY interesting to watch pro-surfers fight for the best time!

Thanks for the consideration :)

Pierre

trb22/05/2007 17:30

not as official published on page but
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?2.41754

hope it helped a bit :)

derpierre22/05/2007 18:52

Ah, thank you. But I would like these to be officially on the page to encourage people to geek more ;)

ichirou22/05/2007 20:21

Ah, thank you. But I would like these to be officially on the page to encourage people to geek more ;)

derpierre

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? ;D

It sounds a bit negative to: "encourage people to geek more" imo :D

I haven't tried these maps yet. But I guess they're like surf maps with timer? Hm, gonna check if the dl link works for me now ;)

maniac22/05/2007 22:21

xtreme-jumps

the official kreedz jumping community


:)

Volsfootball22/05/2007 22:28

Word, i think surfing has its own community btw. . .

stukad Tournament #122/05/2007 23:23

Not going to happend. sorry :/

-Closed-

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.