SC kz_kzdk_stones
Images : http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6618/scfr3.jpg
GL "n" HF :)
flottur
good finding :)
nice found a bit short but it will save 3seconds.
Obvious but, the quicker way to take...
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/stones_sc.jpg
I got a little bored while making the SS. ^^ :P
[ Edited 07/01/07 - 23:08:37 ]
Obvious but, the quicker way to take...
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/stones_sc.jpg
I got a little bored while making the SS. ^^ :P
That's some pro painting aL- :D
Well, shortcuts that only saves 1 jump is kinda unecessary to post though :)
Your painting skills is really nice aL! <3 :D
n1
aL that was soo photoshop!
Ahaha nice i like the pic aL :D nice sc !
i had found the new SC
dem http://rapidshare.com/files/33186611/kz_kzdk_stones.rar.html
Good find Simen, but I found that the other day, and showed some ppl. :)
kk n1 simen
ss please
nice finds, kinda obvious, i thought the crate jump was the actual way first time i played it
Please log in to post replies.