eb_odyssey
Post in here your best time + demo on eb_oddysey
1. 03:10 by omilo
2. 05:34 by OddYsseus
3. 05:49 by akkord
[ Edited ]
41 sec )
You guys know that you're supposed to edgebug EVERY level.... right?
http://rapidshare.com/files/32919940/eb_odyssey_omilo_0310.rar.html
Time: 03:10 with eb on all levels.
nice omi:)
aL- slaps omilo around a bit with a large trout. :]
n1
mega lol :F
giga lol :E
tera lol
ultra lol -.-
ultramegagigateraüber LoL ! beat that!
Nice omilo :D I'll try 2 make a demo later 2night and beat 3:10!!! lo<3
yotta..
I did this map in 00:00, but dont have demo, btw i have screenshot with my time...
5:49
demo
i didnt try it a lot -___________-
[ Edited Sun May 27 2007, 10:43AM ]
Added my best demo so far to the first post.
ultramegagigateraüber LoL ! beat that!
Nice omilo :D I'll try 2 make a demo later 2night and beat 3:10!!! lo<3
now 1 week has passed ;) :D <3
Added my best demo so far to the first post.
^^ gj (dont have to make it)
[ Edited 05/30/07 - 23:09:44 ]
Please log in to post replies.