lt_flying_rabbits :)
hi dudes, I just made super lol and short kind of bhop map :) This map is not going to be submited so that's why I'm posting it here.
lt_flying_rabbits
Screens:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8952/ltflyingrabbits0000hb9.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/530/ltflyingrabbits0001bq3.jpg
Downlaod:
http://rapidshare.com/files/33030662/lt_flying_rabbits.rar.html
It shames me to say it, but I suck at bhop :D and my record of this map is around 2:25.
Enjoy and show your power ... and give us nice demos!
P.S.: Don't forget to write your opinion about thie map, feeling while playing, if u liked/disliked this maps style and etc .. :x
Top!
1. Z0ck3rOO7 01:27 demo
2. sbzvln 1:35 demo
[ Edited ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
http://www.zshare.net/download/2001679219579f/
0135 :e
http://www.zshare.net/download/2001679219579f/
0135 :e
The page cannot be displayed :confused:
Originally posted by sbzvlnhttp://www.zshare.net/download/2001679219579f/
0135 :e
The page cannot be displayed :confused:
http://rapidshare.com/files/33095145/lt_flying_rabbits_0135.rar.html
there u have sbzvln demo @ rapidshare =D
lol nice zock and thx ploolz0r :D
Can somebody reupload this map in sendspace ??
and give link plz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qn9bkr
there u go
1:31 by Flibo
http://www.speedyshare.com/384696420.html
Always happy to beat sbzvln :)
EDIT: The map was cool but i had some fps problems ;/
[ Edited 06/23/07 - 19:02:22 ]
Please log in to post replies.