Mouse Acceleration

Started by Dalai mapper
24/05/2007 18:28
Page 1 of 1
Dalai mapper24/05/2007 18:28

Do you use these launch-parameters?

-noforcemspeed
-noforcemaccel
-noforcemparms

(it disables mouse-acceleration)

PaT24/05/2007 18:43

Yep. And also use the CPL mouse fix.

Dalai mapper24/05/2007 18:45

isnt it unneccessary after settings this paramters anyway?

PaT24/05/2007 18:50

Yes, but the first when i started play only used the CPL fix and now im use the -noforce commands. I'm feel a little difference between the 2 way. Dont know why but with the -n commands the mouse was slower than the simple CPL fix :)

DRUNKEN MASTER24/05/2007 19:03

m_filter 0/1 ?

neppo24/05/2007 19:29

where i can enable mouse acc ?

ajR`24/05/2007 20:24

CPL Mousefix disables mouseaccel on your desktop as well. So it will give you a better "all-around" feel. Which IMO would in turn make the movements in game more accurate.

fuzzerd24/05/2007 22:02

sweet I finally managed to disable mouseaccel thanks to this thread lol, I though I had already done that but it still didn't feel right in game. so maybe now it will finally feel right.

Aly00724/05/2007 23:48

yes i use -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel

ichirou25/05/2007 10:20

I can't lj without those launch parameters ;)

Before I used this my lj wasn't that good at all.. when I changed it took sometime to get used but after a while I ljed better than I ever had done before.
This was a long time ago tho ;)

insen mapper25/05/2007 12:38

std settings
without them its pretty hard to jump smooth

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.