Clockwise or counter clockwise?

Started by SeKi
24/05/2007 18:33
Page 1 of 1
SeKi24/05/2007 18:33

Just a survey for the circle strafers.

Do you circle strafe clockwise or counter clockwise?

I switched from cw to ccw and suddenly did 250 on blocks.

Now i suck at both ways.

Fact or Fiction24/05/2007 19:02

I like counter clockwise and have not bad results.

neppo24/05/2007 19:28

i do not use circle strafes so can't tell you

Joko24/05/2007 19:31

i am a right pre strafer and use clockwise, i think it depends on the pre... if I use left pre i circle ccw

ajR`24/05/2007 20:21

I think it depends on how many strafes you do.

I do clockwise with right pre + 4 strafes. Yet I do counterclockwise with right pre + 3strafes.

I usually don't circle though. <3 Seki. :D

I usually use ccw, thats what im best at :)

did 248 with 2 ccw circle strafes.

[ Edited Fri May 25 2007, 01:06PM ]

Fliborecord holder Tournament #226/05/2007 22:36

ccw ftw! did 220 with 4 circles.

marik26/05/2007 22:48

251 circle ccw

Murvelman27/05/2007 00:05

Clockwise, since im a rightstrafer.
Don't really use circlestrafes that much though...

Fact or Fiction27/05/2007 04:06

ccw ftw! did 220 with 4 circles.

Flibo

4circles means u did 8 normal strafes?

Fliborecord holder Tournament #227/05/2007 08:43

yes

Maxohhz28/05/2007 22:25

clockwise

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.