Edge 22perfectspins
can it be true ? yes baby it is true ^^
http://rs136.rapidshare.com/files/33351294/kz_highblock_xp_22PERFECTspins_edgebug.rar
i made 22 perfect spins + and an edgebug in the end at the map kz_highblock_xp
plzz tell your opinion ^^
[ Edited ]
this is unbelievable!
there was much luck in it :)
fucking luckly guy :) Cool trick
It looks stupid xD
[ Edited Fri May 25 2007, 10:57PM ]
LUCk doh
lol^^
It looks stupid xD
i dont think so, but thats your opinion ^^
uberz0r lucky :)
luck luck luck ... nothing else thats skill man ! ... i did it with 10 12 15 and 20 spins too xD with diferent sensivitys but that 22 spin with 100 sensivity was awesome
I love u akkord ;D
ANtye i love u too :* (hehe)
I many peoples want to see that movie what i made for you akkord :)
*I >think< many peo..... :)
cl_yawspeed xxx and lucky edgebug :x
looks weird
what is cl_yawpseed ?
mostly luck but still gj ;]
thx for all your replies xD
it's lucky , but i like it :D So GJ akkord gj and for the movie maker :)
Please log in to post replies.