pro5 kz players
rofl, stop this shit :D
Intelligence level is growing up everyday here, as I see...
ye word XD
a0ke
T3dbundy
brian
Z0ck3rOO7
drewbie
:P
OMG STOP THIS !!! :
Originally posted by PuppetZ^No, lets just keep lolling.Originally posted by KNiFEHAiROriginally posted by rEs0LuTeOriginally posted by sbzvlnOriginally posted by PuppetZ^Originally posted by ze0v1.Z0ck3rOO7
2.T3dbundY/KNiFEAR
3.Bibo
4.Zhady
5.puppetz
LOL?
lol:D
ahah LoL :]
LOL:D
(damn im sure i will get warned :[[[[)
LOL =D
ROFL
:D
warnings soon if u won't stop the spam... :)
warnings soon if u won't stop the spam... :)
LOL
Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7warnings soon if u won't stop the spam... :)
LOL
lolmao
1. zhady (good all around, demo machine)
2. Z0ck3rOO7 (most skilled/talented)
3. ndR (good all around)
4. 007 (also very skilled)
5. brian (good and solid)
imo
SpamthreadeN^
1st warning for Glibba, PuppetZ^ and Murvelman!
2nd warning = 1 week ban.
Reason: spamming
ahaha :D:D nice zocker xD
1.zhady
2.Z0ck3R
3.ndR
4.Bibo
5.aftermatch (<3333 BG :D)
1st warning for rEs0LuTe!
2nd warning = 1 week ban.
Reason: spamming
1.Z0ck3rOO7
2.ZHADY
3.brian
1.ted
2.brian
3.zhady
4.zocker007
5.ndR
Wow wow, take it easy Z0ck3r, there is a big difference in spamming and posting a post. I don't think resolute deserved a warning right there.
This doesn't have something to do with the newly-lost goldbhop huh? I remember back in the days when Yohan freaked out on you because you beated it. Now you are the giant. Remember that.
lol who cares about goldbhop? The demo was old and I knew that it wasn't that hard to beat, I warned rEs0LuTe because he spammend, or would you count ":D" and "ahaha :D nice zocker xD" as a post? Be sure that i don't care about my goldbhop :)
Enough offtopic now frome me btw ;)
I would, Z0ck3r. In fact, things like "old but gj" is more spam to me, than resolute's post.
why do people always rate zhady so low?
Please log in to post replies.