possible or not
here are some jumps from de maps... i dont think they are new cos everyone has sometimes thought of it ... i only want to question if they are possible and i want u geek to pwn them (i am sure atleast tjubby can do it ;D)
de_aztec: pic
de_inferno #1 pic demo
de_inferno #2: pic
de_nuke #1: pic
de_nuke #2: pic
possible for 2 guys :E
I think nuke №1 is impossible.
GJ, but that de_aztec jump and de_inferno #2, I really wonder if it's possible for anybody to make a decent pre-strafe on that little space, AND also have space for doing the CJ.
I think all of them is possible, at least in the future :D
sry for my paint skills .. i was drunk doing it :P
very very hard so dno because the spaces are short to do prestrafes and then a cj. well gl geeks
i would say all of them are possible (but maybe cause its not count as a record so not many will try to geek)
for meself all are impossibble fo sho :D :D
. XD
Like the Nike quote says, "Impossible is nothing."
. XD
Nuke#2 done with 2 countjumps, 1 at yellow box, 2 in the window. Got a demo;)
post ? :D
I from mobile. Im in cottage now. Upload in monday
tjubby did inferno #2
w0w
Where is the demo abt inferno by tjubby?:)
would like to see that demo :D
he is at holiday ..
Wow inferno #2 jump ? O_o
Please log in to post replies.