stealthhangar new sc

Started by emmalahanarecord holder
26/05/2007 21:58
Page 1 of 1
emmalahanarecord holder26/05/2007 21:58

demo:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4lv4cx

image:

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzstealthhangar0000sd6.jpg

sc by herlotz =D
[ Edited ]

LimadO26/05/2007 22:00

GJ emmaaaaaa :D

sbzvln Tournament #226/05/2007 22:16

n1

Murvelman26/05/2007 23:43

w00t i tried that when the map was released but i couldn't get high enough...
GJ!

stask0 Tournament #227/05/2007 00:01

i try that too when the map was released but coudnt do it and i thoguth that's imp :) anyway gj

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/05/2007 00:34

I've found it after the release and recorded it :)

maybe I'll send if I get a better demo with this SC

Gj anyway
[ Edited Sun May 27 2007, 12:34AM ]

ajR`27/05/2007 04:23

Oh wow, I found myself trying that one for like 15 mins after release too, nvr got it. :(

Gotta be done perfect I guess. :E

JAy27/05/2007 06:20

Oh wow, I found myself trying that one for like 15 mins after release too, nvr got it. :(

Gotta be done perfect I guess. :E

aL-


same :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.