wtf (edge?)bug

Started by NeMiQ22
27/05/2007 19:55
Page 1 of 1
NeMiQ2227/05/2007 19:55

Hi guys,
my friends (T.E.P) was trying to do multi-edgebug and this happened. I don't post a screen of it because it's so l0l that I can't desribe it...pls watch the demo and say me what happened if it's AMX bug or new type of edgebug. http://www.sendspace.com/file/1x66tw
THX in advance

Pulsar!27/05/2007 20:15

Hm.. really strange.. dunno what it was..

sbzvln Tournament #227/05/2007 20:18

nice

soul v2.0 mapper27/05/2007 20:33

dude, there's something there that pushes you back...I dunno why but it's there. Probably a mapping error. Y'know you can check for yourself to see what it was :P

ahh, it's one of those things after you complete one of the minimaps that pushes you back onto a block etc
[ Edited Sun May 27 2007, 08:35PM ]

kOma`27/05/2007 20:35

dude, there's something there that pushes you back...I dunno why but it's there. Probably a mapping error. Y'know you can check for yourself to see what it was :P

soul|ftw


but first i thought someone grabbed you with kz or amxx plugin

fuzzerd27/05/2007 20:38

yup I know exactly what happened.

you see you hit a slightly slanted platform with enough speed that it acted like a slope. then you quickly bounced off the platform so fast you didn't even notice you hit the slanted platform. you see there is a seldom noticed trigger_push just off the top of the first level (you teleport into it from the exit of the first minimap) you hit this, which made you fly into the slant which lowered your falling speed enough to live. I thought this might be possible but don't think I actually managed it. so I think you are actually the first to do this type of edgebug. gj

BLAEK27/05/2007 21:35

Gj nice..

OFFTOPIC: Btw nice edgebugging :D

NeMiQ2228/05/2007 13:43

hh thx guys...esp. fuzzerd for your explanation ^^

amiGGo02/06/2007 14:24

i'll agree with fuzzerd

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.