kz_j2s_icevalley small shortcut

Started by puppetz mapper
28/05/2007 01:25
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper28/05/2007 01:25

Yo. Was just fooling around here in this map that I really don't play often, and found this little shortcut that skips 4 steps or so. zhady didn't use it in the WR.
I could only do it with Scout, but I am also playing very sucky tonight. ^^

Pic: http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7507/kzj2sicevalley0000hp3.jpg
Demo:
Your turn. ;)

If this is uber old and all that stuff, why is it not in the WR demo?

- PuppetZ^ :)

EDIT: Ok, did it with USP, but who cares.
[ Edited ]

soul v2.0 mapper28/05/2007 01:29

:o nice! Didn't know it

Thedy28/05/2007 01:38

nice there

kOma`28/05/2007 02:09

gj

NumB28/05/2007 02:34

Near by there is another one (a bit higher). =)

Murvelman28/05/2007 07:10

GJ bolle!

s0liD mapper28/05/2007 07:23

finaly someone found it!!! hehe gj=)

sbzvln Tournament #228/05/2007 11:18

gj

faker mapper28/05/2007 11:44

ye, new for me, too. ty :)

puppetz mapper28/05/2007 11:53

Thanks. Well, feel free to post demos, I'd like to see what method you guys use on this one. It's a bit tricky because of those sticks you have to go through + it's a highjump.

amiGGo02/06/2007 14:33

yes puppetz a little bit difficult.!

CranzY04/06/2007 17:11

nice one PuppetZ :D

amiGGo04/06/2007 17:35

gj Puppetz :o

puppetz mapper04/06/2007 18:04

yes puppetz a little bit difficult.!

amiggo 06/02/07 - 14:33:49


gj Puppetz :o

amiggo 06/04/07 - 17:35:32


? :D

kzno`Psycho04/06/2007 22:11

I think DHT- found it first when I played the map with him. But I don't remember if it was that sc, could be wrong.

SnOOOpY04/06/2007 22:26

Nice , GJ

SSJGoku05/06/2007 08:29

nice^^

Volsfootball05/06/2007 20:43

Never really thought about ti, good job. :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.