Very Long Bhop?!

Started by Trev
28/05/2007 17:34
Page 1 of 1
Trev28/05/2007 17:34

Hi, I have a question. How "donakos" doing this bhop in his demos? Can someone tell me?

[ Edited ]

puppetz mapper28/05/2007 17:41

AXN.

BooLiSH28/05/2007 17:44

Hi, I have a question. How "donakos" doing this bhop in his demos? Can someone tell me?

Trev


HeHe when i joined this community and watched them first time I had the same question....I thought he is an über moster bhopper^^

He uses AXN... With it's help you can bhop longer (like donakos) and you gain speed

Trev28/05/2007 17:48

How to get it?

kOma`28/05/2007 18:01

here you go http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.210

Trev28/05/2007 18:09

Ok i found it! But now i cant add this to game, i think i'm doing all good but... bhop is normal.
Can someone help me?

Tafatt28/05/2007 18:59

Read this http://xtreme-jumps.eu/content.php?article.34

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.