Quake 3 xtreme jumping

Started by `Tranqualizer`
28/05/2007 18:49
Page 1 of 1
`Tranqualizer`28/05/2007 18:49

Hi, guys.
I've lost interest to CS1.6 xj in that fact of an endless lack of time. I started playing q3 4 fun. Today I сasually founded such a way of X-treme jumping in Quake 3, and I got really impressed =)
imho, q3 posesses such a quality that CS often lacks, I mean temp and speed. Ofcouse, you would not agree with me and say, that CS's jumping is really fast, but...
I don't wanna flood or spam, I'm just trying to show you q3 way of jumping. Not for the purpose you to say "Wow, I'll now stop my CS jumping!", no... just 'cause it seems me kinda interesting :)

It is a link to a Russian site, so I don't know if you are able to dl the movie. So if smbody downloades the movie, please, if you have an oportunity, upload it to rapidshare or smthing lite that for others to have an opportunity to dl. If the link is "deadly" doesn't work and nobody can dl the file, I'll upload it smwhere you say to...

DeFRaG Revolution

Hm... N'joy :)
[ Edited ]

Pf0llz0r mapper29/05/2007 08:20

hmm didnt target start with q3 jumping when he got banned??

ONTOPIC: Gonna download the movie when I get home :P

ichirou29/05/2007 13:27

Really good movie ;)

.FLIPSYDE29/05/2007 13:39

link crashed for me oO

tarGet29/05/2007 13:44

true true @ Pf0llz0r.. i did play q3:defrag !
and yes this is a good movie
but its old..
i suggest ppl watch one of these:

Vertizontal (4.5/5):
http://www.quakeunity.com/file=2468

Cattuthaj Jhana (5/5):
http://www.quakeunity.com/file=2377

Event Horizon 2 (4/5):
http://www.quakeunity.com/file=2363

the edit is TO pro ='(

zengal mapper29/05/2007 14:11

Good movie and nicely edited, though I was pretty disappointed for the low amount of in-eyes footage which looks awesome in that kind of fast-pased jumping action. Gonna check tarGet's links when I have time to dl 'em. :D

OddYsseus29/05/2007 16:03

Here's a little vid of a run I did some weeks ago. Not that pro...
http://rapidshare.com/files/25508633/glt2-vq3-00.14.368.xvid.rar

`Tranqualizer`29/05/2007 16:13

tarGet, nice movies :) Just an amazing speed defragers get... and ofcourse, amazing accuracy.

zengal : yep, that is a really disapointing thing.

tarGet30/05/2007 12:53


zengal : yep, that is a really disapointing thing.

`Tranqualizer`


at defrag VQ3/CPM runs ye.. but at freestyle jumps n stuff.. its much nicer to see it third person or free look... w/e u may call it!

and lol.. nice vid oddysseus !
i mostly did freestyle instead of vq3 runs... cpm-style sux
i dunno if i still have sum avi files.. but i made sum when i jumped with OMILO ! (hes uber at defrag) :rolleyes:

KNiFEAR30/05/2007 16:16

Originally posted by `Tranqualizer`
zengal : yep, that is a really disapointing thing.

tarGet


at defrag VQ3/CPM runs ye.. but at freestyle jumps n stuff.. its much nicer to see it third person or free look... w/e u may call it!

and lol.. nice vid oddysseus !
i mostly did freestyle instead of vq3 runs... cpm-style sux
i dunno if i still have sum avi files.. but i made sum when i jumped with OMILO ! (hes uber at defrag) :rolleyes:


what about me? ur just mad cause u know i pwned u and omilo so hard..
btw upload some avi's of ur tricks/runs goat!:D

tarGet30/05/2007 16:54


what about me? ur just mad cause u know i pwned u and omilo so hard..
btw upload some avi's of ur tricks/runs goat!:D

KNiFEAR


i will..
but i only found the demos.. i have to recreate avi files of it..
will post links soon ! :)

knoxville30/05/2007 19:08

tricking iT ftw! :)

KNiFEAR31/05/2007 16:38

kk nice ;)

ANtye01/06/2007 00:08

kinda boring Oo

.FLIPSYDE01/06/2007 07:26

oddy oooooooold :P
"some weeks ago"? lol half a year at least ^^

tarGet01/06/2007 10:40

kinda boring Oo

ANtye


u r boring !!!!!!!!! :( :P

kOma`01/06/2007 12:18

the only movie i watched was "verizontal" and it was really great
i stoppped watching "Cattuthaj Jhana" in the middle cause it was so boring^^
(ive never played quake so...)

DaMp mapper01/06/2007 18:06

i like that ... have played that a loooooooooooooooong time ago i was good but i think there where so many ppl who are better than me the time ago ^^

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.