kz_man_neighbourhood big sc

Started by Bla^
29/05/2007 15:04
Page 2 of 2
roblagger29/05/2007 20:31

coool

ichirou29/05/2007 20:37

Surf part is very doable but the minimap is just unfair. :P

Tafatt


Agree... I could do the surf part 2-3 times in a row... but that minimap is hard even with checks :D

And I checked the time and I can confirm that it will save ~1min compared to the current wr :)

MrDrusso29/05/2007 21:17

i have done surf , and have demo ..

sj29/05/2007 21:45

ive done invis part without checks :P i have demo ;) its not that hard

puppetz mapper29/05/2007 22:44

ahh... now I get it. Nevermind.
[ Edited 05/29/07 - 22:50:10 ]

DHT- Tournament #129/05/2007 22:45

Pwnd! record done by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ Edited 05/29/07 - 22:45:27 ]

akM29/05/2007 22:57

very pwned!!

elITe^29/05/2007 22:57

by: xaxaxaxaxaxaxa ME !! :E

trb29/05/2007 23:18

Pwnd! record done by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DHT-


only 3 times x pls :D

Z0ck3rOO729/05/2007 23:19

pwnd by MinnoW :)

Volsfootball30/05/2007 04:59

very old for me, but its damn hard to do the minimap :/

Z0ck3rOO7


Yup, i can never do it, its soo hard! :S

rbT`30/05/2007 06:10

Record done is .......... GJ ! :)

zhady Tournament #230/05/2007 13:03

nevermind...
[ Edited 05/30/07 - 13:05:47 ]

CranzY01/06/2007 03:18

lol ! Amazing sc gj Bla^ , somebody have to make uber time ;)

Murvelman01/06/2007 07:05

lol ! Amazing sc gj Bla^ , somebody have to make uber time ;)

CranzY

Oh yes, there will be blood...

trb01/06/2007 13:36

i think i saw this jump i post here before somewhere in forum but don't sure.
So
I dunno if it is possible, but i think it can be possible but maybe rly hard.
but now, when neighbourhood got rly raped, this would maybe rape it for 1 second more :D
[IMG]http://www.imgupload.net/out.php/t8861_neighbourhood.jpg[/IMG]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/06/2007 14:14

Gonna try it right away, I'll edit with a demo if I pwn it =)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.