248x10

Started by Bibo
30/05/2007 03:20
Read-Only
Page 6 of 7
puppetz mapper11/07/2007 02:14

Are you always drunk?

Z0ck3rOO711/07/2007 02:43

tob111, i don't think Bibo quitted cuz of the community/this thread, i think he didn't cared about the community....but if he cared about the community, he was a retard :/ the community always see everything negative :D
ah and CranzY, u suck :)
[ Edited 07/11/07 - 02:43:43 ]

CranzY11/07/2007 06:22

thx z0ck3r007 I appriciate that man! :)

-smz-11/07/2007 13:27

:O not really

SigMa11/07/2007 14:48

omg, i just think, ppl who have known t3d loves him more than bibo. I had a break, now i come back and bibo is already gone again. i mean WTF? i love T3d, because he was my big hero when i startet jumping, and learned the stuff.

I just went to the highscores and thought : "WTF? wheres t3d lj record?" yeah many new ppl, cj (0o), etc.

tob11111/07/2007 15:19

Doh Cranzy you are sad. :| If u would say that in front of me i would beat the shit out of you..Be happy that you can hide behind your PC.

Zocker yes i am not sure about that. But i dont think it was fair that so many people hated on him.
[ Edited 07/11/07 - 15:22:21 ]

sbzvln Tournament #211/07/2007 16:29

cranzy are you 12 ?

Murvelman12/07/2007 08:29

This thread is hilarious....

Volsfootball12/07/2007 10:09

I agree too, I'm surprised its still alive...

Ok Ive just read almost every single post...kinda worthless of me but its 3:30 in the morning and i can't sleep...anyways..

T3d and Bibo can't be compared...like aL- said a while back...They just can't. They are both great jumpers and both are cool guys. I have nothing against both of them, or you soul for disagreeing with him. I would be made too if you pwns one of my records by like 30 seconds because of a sc thats uber hard. Everyone would be made. But thats life man, your not always goin to get your way with things. Just unlucky wit this one. I like your demo it was nice, just unfortunate.

I just dont understand why people say T3d > Bibo, or Bibo > T3d, you can't say that about both of them. And its not like Bibo has been climbing all the time, have you ever watched him surf, hes a great surfer...So please...don't critizie him for "just now coming along" because thats bullshit. He's been surfing longer than most of us have been climbing to tell you the truth.

I still don't understand how Bibo did 244 bhop :o Great job on that Bibo!! :D :D

T3d still isn't terrible at bhops are you kidding me? He's one of the best bhopers alive if you haven't noticed.

Blah, both great players so i dont know why there is so much drama in this fuckin place.
[ Edited 07/12/07 - 10:28:28 ]

iv4n12/07/2007 14:46

guys u r following text like dyslexics...

comparison was bout LJ skill only, not overall kz skill
and result is that T3d isnt best at any kz disciplne,
but he is stable, good runs, no mistakes, and top3 in those disciplines makes him no1 overall.. :)

thx 2 soul|lmr (btw its bout reading n following the point, not wrinting...)
[ Edited 07/13/07 - 01:01:50 ]

soul v2.0 mapper12/07/2007 17:26

It's spelt dyslexic. You just made yourself look like a fool (H)

soul v2.0 mapper12/07/2007 17:27

And T3d is a really bad bhopper vols :D he says it himself

Z0ck3rOO712/07/2007 18:50

And T3d is a really bad bhopper vols :D he says it himself

soul|ftw

true :P

sbzvln Tournament #212/07/2007 19:53

nvm
[ Edited 07/12/07 - 19:54:07 ]

tracey blast mapper12/07/2007 22:14

fuck you..

Volsfootball12/07/2007 23:03

Well by today's standards he is with these exreme bhop maps...I always thought he was a good bhoper :D

Z0ck3rOO712/07/2007 23:29

fuck you..

traff1C

aha

sbzvln Tournament #213/07/2007 00:34

Lets start the discussion if zocker is the best bhopper now :)

^ar2R ch!k_13/07/2007 10:24

Zokck3r/ndR !

ndR moviemaker Tournament #213/07/2007 11:25

useless topic ar2R, everybody doesn't give a fuck about that ;O
And imo zocker it's better.

Here finishes this discussion. :p

Page 6 of 7