The lyric thread
Well Its a kinda useless thread but I think it can be quite fun, just post the lyrics of some of ur favorite songs =D
Songname: Thoughts Before Me
Artist(Band): Amber Pacific
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?
It's starting to get old
That story yet untold
Reflect before we walk into
What we already know
Won't be so easy
Looking back at high school drama
Didn't try to fix what we thought were problems
Done writing empty letters
Is there no other way?
Staring at your reflection every day
Can make or break my heart away
When you won't listen to what's hard for me to say
Those tear stained eyes can make me feel so sad
And once again we're further away from what we never had
So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?
Just run away with so much left to share
It's just not enough
When we're so much more than friends
We're much too young to throw away our cares
There's no sense in regretting what's been said in our yesterdays
We can't take back what's done
But We can look ahead
And I would walk so much further just to know what I'm doing here
And there's no end to what I'd give to know just what you meant when you said
How can I feel alive when we can't help but break our backs just to survive?
Is this another time we can't control our lives?
Those tear stained eyes can make me feel so sad
And once again we're further away from what we never had
So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?
Just run away with so much left to share
It's just not enough
When we're so much more than friends
We're much too young to throw away our cares
How can I feel alive when we can't help but break our backs just to survive?
Is this another time we can't control our lives?
Those tear stained eyes can make me feel so sad
And once again we're further away from what we never had
So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?
Just run away with so much left to share
It's just not enough
When we're so much more than friends
We're much too young to throw away our cares
Artist: Bad Religion
Songname: Do What You Want
Album: Suffer
Released: Tuesday, November 01, 1988
--
Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my ass all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fucking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!
Hey I don't know if the billions will survive,
But I'll believe in God when 1 and 1 are 5.
My moniker is man and I'm rotten to the core.
I'll tear down the building just to pass through the door.
So do what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fucking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!
--
:D
I'm not like them
But I can pretend
The sun is gone
But I have a light
The day is done
But I'm having fun
. XD
Please log in to post replies.