Change Hook Sound
Hi guys can u tell how can i change the sound of the hook?
Change
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"weapons/xbow_hit2.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
for example :
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"misc/killChicken.wav.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
The sound must to be in sound
sry but i dont understand you AvAtAr-kzfr... :((
I asked this 2 times in the chatbox and 1 time in the channel, no one answered :P
Thank you AvAtAr!
I asked this 2 times in the chatbox and 1 time in the channel, no one answered :P
Thank you AvAtAr!
it's better in forum :P
btw maybe there is somewhere a line with
precache .... and this sound
if yes, change that 2 ;)
thats ri´ght trouble
all sounds in the hlengine which will be played needs to be precached before it can beplayed
[ Edited 05/31/07 - 09:37:46 ]
crossbow, which plugin are u using ?
in kz_multiplugin :
line 209
replace
precache_sound("weapons/xbow_hit2.wav")
by
precache_sound("yoursound.wav")
line 1428
replace
emit_sound(id, CHAN_STATIC, "weapons/xbow_hit2.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)
by
emit_sound(id, CHAN_STATIC, "yoursound.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)
in prokreedz_hook :
line 23
replace
precache_sound("weapons/xbow_hit2.wav")
by
precache_sound("yoursound.wav")
line 97
replace
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"weapons/xbow_hit2.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
by
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"yoursound.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
Ha yes,
I had forgotten the precache
+1 PrEn1iuMz
PrEn1uMz = N1
SV_StartSound: shmod/frieza_destructodisc.wav not precached (0)
Im getting this error :S
[ Edited 07/21/07 - 22:36:40 ]
Yo, I've got a problem too. I just removed the ProKreedz hook sound, by replacing:
precache_sound("weapons/xbow_hit2.wav")
with
precache_sound(" ")
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"weapons/xbow_hit2.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
with
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC," ",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
(in prokreedz_hook.sma of course)
EDIT: I found out how now, you just have to put a slash in the middle of the " ".
[ Edited 07/21/07 - 23:05:07 ]
just remove
precache_sound("weapons/xbow_hit2.wav")
and
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"weapons/xbow_hit2.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
^^
just remove
precache_sound("weapons/xbow_hit2.wav")
and
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"weapons/xbow_hit2.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
^^
+1 lol
Hi.
Is it possible to make the hook play a random sound?
It's kinda dull to have the same sound over and over. =)
removed the lines/saved/restarted cs => sound still there
Have you compiled it BooLiSH?
didn't think so :D
Hi.
Is it possible to make the hook play a random sound?
It's kinda dull to have the same sound over and over. =)
=>
plugin_precache(){
precache_sound("sound1.wav")
precache_sound("sound2.wav")
precache_sound("sound3.wav")
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
public sound_emitter_func_blabla(){
new x = random_num(1,3)
switch (x){
case 1:
{
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"sound1.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
}
case 2:
{
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"sound2.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
}
case 3:
{
emit_sound(id,CHAN_STATIC,"sound3.wav",1.0,ATTN_NORM,0,PITCH_NORM)
}
}
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}Advice: Better use precache_generic for mp3 files.
Thanks NoEx!
Now if i could only solve this problem..
Solved the problem. But got another problem now.
I have added many sounds, and the sounds get set on repeat. So they just keep going and going, really annoying.
edit. Not all sounds are repeated.
thanks!
[ Edited 07/22/07 - 13:55:34 ]
can i use my "programmers notepad" therefor which i used for school when we learned C++?
Please log in to post replies.