10 jumps @ cs_siege

Started by puppetz mapper
30/05/2007 15:54
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper30/05/2007 15:54

Hello jumpers..

Found 10 jumps on cs_siege, some of them may be new and some of them may be old. Only pwned 3 of them. :/ But was very close on some others, just didn't have the patience. :(

Jump 1: - Kind of hard with normal longjump method, I think, probably somewhat easier with CJ, if there is enough space for that.
Picture

Jump 2: - Pretty easy, and don't do it like I drawed it there, make sure you jump off almost where the ground is flat.
Picture
Demo

Jump 3: Some duckjump that probably needs a special method. Haven't made it yet. Maybe a little pre-strafe when you run on the button.
Picture

Jump 4: Hope it's possible. Should be with CJ, I think.
Picture

Jump 5: This one seems a bit tricky, there is a box going out, preventing you from going straight to the box behind you are supposed to land on. I'm sure it's possible, it just needs to be pwned from the perfect angle.
Picture

Jump 6: I find this one very hard, I made it only a few times. Mainly because of the kind of "slope" on the front of the car.
Picture
Demo

Jump 7: Just some bhop shit I made up. Not that hard, and funny to do. :D
Picture
Demo

Jump 8: Now this is a ladder-jump. Kind of tricky, and it probably needs some good strafing in the air after you have "laddered up" :D Didn't make it. It's kind of stupid. xD
Picture

Jump 9: Big distance here, and probably no space for CJ. Don't force yourself to think that it's a highjump. I didn't make it, but I was damn close.
Picture

Jump 10: Some dude that can measure the distance here? :D It's probably the hardest one of all of these. Depends on what the certain player's best skill is.
Picture

Note: Red is start, yellow is bhops and green is the end/landing spot.

Well, that was it. Tell me if any links is/gets broken or so. Have fun pwning as many as you can, and all that shit.

- PuppetZ^

Juhmp30/05/2007 16:12

i found 6 a while back and posted it on here :P its also in Bibo's movie bw :)

gj with the others

sbzvln Tournament #230/05/2007 16:18

gj

Dujes30/05/2007 16:29

gj :p I did that 2nd jump forwards with m4, and backwards with knife, but good finding anyway :D I mean the rest :p

Maxohhz31/05/2007 22:28

nice finding + nice paint skillz :d

Pulsar!31/05/2007 22:45

gj, nice jumps

amiGGo02/06/2007 14:05

good work

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.